1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. Epsilonial

The problem is you don't even seem to know what the bug is, let alone what it does. I'll break it down for you.

Before the patch, we were getting our base AP + "Extras".

Now, we are getting our base AP + "80 AP".

Now, let's break down the math on that. You said you were 504, so I'm going to assume somewhere in the 220 AP ballpark. You would get +20 AP from Renown pt 1, 30 AP from renown pt 2.

That means that pre-patch, you'd be running around with AP+50. Now you're running around with AP+80. Not that you would notice *literally any difference at all*, because afaik, Mediah is still AP capped, and Helms stops around 110 AP according to the map. (Not sure on that, exactly. I have not done any grinding in Mediah in ages, but I don't recall them ever removing the AP cap for it).

Strange. I am consistently getting more trash loot from nagas/gahaz/crescents then I am before, and I'm at 237 AP, not a huge amount, but a noticeable amount. Perhaps it's more noticable in PvP with full buffs, but I'm not feeling any lack there either. I'm still two to four shotting softcap players despite being 30-40 GS under them.

2. AsyaTheBoatKing

When you have 260 ap 294 dp as a wizzard and you fight a musa or ninja with around 240ap and 294 dp ... the musa or ninja kills you in 1-2 attacks or one combo but your damage .... i tested it and my opponent laugh and said it feels like i only have 180 ap. Its impossibru for me to kill someone i can do 3 combos and dont even scratch my opponent... my 100% ulti cant kill either... its a total joke ... this is scam from kakao nothing else. You have 260 ap but it counts as 180 ap because you play wizzard and they are total ignoring everything from the playerbase. This is not a error the devs doing this on purpose. They are 100% aware how the state of wizzard and witch is at the moment and they want it. Its not a bug because they programmed it to be like this.

3. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Idk why so many People complain that Wizard is still bugged af, must be everyone is wrong but not you.
    Btw more trash loot doesnt mean ****, node level, drop rate changed etc.
    But good for you not feeling anything.

4. Epsilonial

Well. Yes. It is still bugged af. It stops scaling after 248 AP, pre-patch, it didn't scale regardless of your AP. Given how AP vs DR scales, once you get over 250, or 260 damage, you should see harsh, if not huge diminishing returns. So like the above poster. He has 260 AP, fighting what is likely, an equally geared DP hybrid. He would experience huge damage loss.

Not everyone is wrong, just you, because you don't seem to have any clue what's going on. I don't know a whole *lot*, I just happen to know more then you. Plus you also seem to have no clue that AP caps exist, which is why I chimed in.

As for more trash loot. It means more then any other form of evidence given and is a fairly accurate indicator of clear speed, given that my node level hasn't changed, drop rate hasn't changed and neither has anything else.

5. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Well some say it is "fine" which is totally not the case here, but let them believe that it is better LUL.
    I used to one shot helms with even 420 GS, and 504 is now worse? Nice joke.
    It is totally intended that people reroll that some cash flows, weight, inventory, horse flute, costumes etc.
    Game already dying faster then a Terminal Cancer patient, how about not close the Server now? No one can say you scammed People because you can do what you want with the Game.

6. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

You know that if they add new items it changes the entire loot table like they did with Lahn seals?

7. Epsilonial

You know that the loot table doesn't matter when each mob is still dropping an identical amount of trash loot right?

8. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

well, even pila kus are harder to kill, damage just dances all over the place. it is probably summon accuracy they (also) messed up.

Nakria likes this.
  9. Epsilonial

It might be, what are you running accuracy wise? Personally I don't do Pila ku (I stick to Pirates/Fogans/Nagas/Crescents/Gahaz or there about).

I wouldn't be surprised if they messed with the accuracy and it would explain quite a lot, but personally I'm not sure. In PvP I can confirm with 330 or so accuracy, I can consistently kill softcap players pretty fast and consistently. As well as the mobs.

I believe you, but I really don't know what's going on and am curious, if you can figure some stuff out, I'd appreciate it. Personally I tested the flows against a softcap player at 200 AP with 300 accuracy and 450 accuracy and saw little to no deviation in damage or kill time, so I assumed accuracy wasn't the issue.

10. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Dont worry PA got us here, only waiting for three weeks +

11. AsyaTheBoatKing

Its really hard to not feel scammed with this going on for so long and there is no hope for a fix in the next months....its really hard to not believe they want us to leave the game...

I mean i keep playing my 1-2 hours grinding a day and if someone with equal gear comes to the spot i just leave cause there is no sense to do a duell with that damage bug... the rest of the day i would go rbf or do some pvp in arsha server but now i cant do this ... since so long ... i mean you play for your gear that you can have fun doing pvp that is the fun part and where is the fun now... should we all just roleplaying with gm dew on balenos xd?

#991 AsyaTheBoatKing, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  12. Pointis

Pointis Wizard 62 EU

So this is why I am struggling with level 48 Enemies despite being Level 52 and 103 AP ? I am fairly new to this game, so at the Moment I just can not afford higher gear (Weapon is already at +15) and it feels really hard to level up...

EDITH says: 112 AP and 95 DP

#992 Pointis, Jun 9, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 9, 2018
  13. AsyaTheBoatKing

No thats quite normal... the bug is not a big problem in pve it is a problem in pvp endgame when you fight equal geared player 540gs+.

MrPetroski and Moen like this.
  14. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

What do you expect? They want people to re roll so People start buying Stuff again. After the Player base got less and less the last few Patches they have get some Money back in, after enough people re rolled they will fix it. How can it take so long to fix stuff if it only 1 Patch to ruin it?

They are smart, they make People think it is mega hard to fix need investigation bla bla.
    After that they hand feed people with +80 AP on Pets which does not help ONE bit.
    Why not reverse the thing back to how it was and only apply the CC and Armor changes?

No they cant do this because everyone cried "Wizard and Witch OP" "Braindead classes" "no combo needed" "They dont have combos"
    that are the exact People that never played Wizard or Witch before, but rant it is OP why are they are not playing it then? And dont give me the argument "It is to easy for me" Wizard and Witch have enough combos where other classes have less i am sure of it.

Just to People shut up "Lets **** Wizard and Witch up so it is not "OP" and everyone shuts up" after the Wizard and Witch Player say it is totally bugged and unplayable and no DMG, Proof is even given that it is crap. "Under investigation".

But well PA got our back and will fix it really quick and soon in 2029 because BDO will be up until 2030 HAHAHA.

In the next season of PA masterminds.

15. Dubrute

Felt like playing some BDO this weekend, just tested the damage. Closed the game again. On the bright side, since this bug my electricity bill went down by 40€ a month. Sad there is absolutely no response from devs or GM's. Not even the slightest update.. Really sad.

TheReason and Nakria like this.
  16. Numenora

Has anyone tested this using staff skills and not awakened skills? I'd be curious to know from the top GS guys/gals if this "bug" is only on awakened skills, and staff skills still increase damage properly. Thanks!

17. Shiroken

Hi guys

Saw this information on my guild's discord, from the SEA server which is hosted by PA themselves.

Thoughts?

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

18. Moen

Moen Sorceress 8 EU

If this is not a fake : "They dont see any bug, stealth nerf confirmed" not very nice way to bring a nerf to us.

MrPetroski and Nakria like this.
  19. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Clownfiesta PA.

20. Shiroken

can assure you its not fake