1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. Meteorlogikus

I`m playing this game since release with all it`s ups and downs. Of course it was hard and sometimes frustrating, but most of us love this game for its variety. You never gave a **** like this about a bulk of this community and now you just ignoring witches and wizards and give a **** about the playerbase. I hope there is someone who light a fire under and you stop to ignore that huge problem.

no greetings
    Meteorlogikus

2. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

I dont love this trash game anymore, uninstalled after what i witnessed yesterday.

MrPetroski and Oaklay like this.
  3. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

You would think that after over 1k replies to this thread and over 93k views that we'd at least be told yeah we nerfed you get over it instead of just silence like we have been getting.

If it was a nerf what ever im fine with it and can go cry in the forums about needing buffs like most classes tend to do (we don't need buffs just tweaks and some adjustments though)

But this got old weeks ago pushing to the point of

Untitled.png

not because of the 'bug' just due to no actual communication from the developers to the player base. GM's and CM's know just as much as us :( and are left out of the dark as well.

:( :( :( #communication when

KushKush likes this.
  4. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Only thing was needed was the CC changes, nothing else no screwing around with numbers.

KushKush likes this.
  5. obitum

Is there even another thread with 1000 reply and near 100 000 view?

6. RustyNail

Stupidy and greediness of this game developer just amaze me. This nerf/bug was specially targeted to high level players. Wizard and Witch are/were very popular classes. They are very numerous at group PvP. It is quite reasonable to assume that a large number of whales of this game have invested a lot in a Wizard or Witch. So why are they showing a middle finger to their most paying customers?

Like why would anyone want to invest money in this game when the developer might/will make all those investments void just like that and they don't even have a spine to tell what they have done.

KushKush likes this.
  7. DemonNinja

Hello? Is this thing on? <tap> <tap>

8. Meowingtons

After three weeks of no response we can surely say it's an intended ninja nerf. Im not surprised cause they have done it several times in the past

MrPetroski and ilovenovaprime like this.
  9. Maximus27

The most viewed bug post and there is still no answer.......how hard is to have a communication line with programers and developers from PA?

10. Viraldi

It is not a bug. It is intentional.

:)

11. DanksRippin

so then why dont they tell us that? and why is it still marked as under investigation?

MrPetroski likes this.
  12. Numenora

How can they promote renown when adding renown is useless now for witch and wizard? Why bother to gear up for zero benefit? What a joke.

13. Shiroken

anyone with other news please share here...we players need to show them we are paying with our wallets

MrPetroski likes this.
  14. Epsilonial

To be honest. I don't think anyone besides KR players would have any ability to get any news. Kaokao has no idea about almost anything about this game (They only care about the bottom line). The best thing to do is test for yourself, submit a ticket to PA directly (If you speak Korean) or learn Korean (To do the former).

15. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

at the 9.5 PA started these clown changes at 16.5 Wizard and Witch issues came up and now the 10.6 still nothing, just thin air and "We transferred the issue to PA".
    How cant they fix something in one patch which only took one Patch to screw up?
    NO ONE ****ing asked for all these changes and trash additions.

Just sad to see fellow Wizard and Witches to suffer like that, I tried the Game a few Days ago to help my GF leveling a Lahn because she wanted one after the Trailer, tried to help her with Leveling but what I saw was a ****ing clown fiesta.

I was not dealing any dmg, i was like putting out some warm air.
    I dont need to be a Wizard to generate warm air, can do that without magic, called: Farting.

I know Kakao isnt the best Publisher regarding Costumer contact and interaction and handling stuff and sometimes they have to rely on PA.
    But PA as a Dev is awful.
    They are nearly on the Level of EA regarding acting towards the community and that means really something, and that isnt positive.

@CM Yukimura You are my only light in the darkest day of BDO. BDO has to Face so much **** and mostly it is PA doing gooby changes and unwanted ****. That you are my Wife gives me daily Strength to keep moving on. Sad world we live in, a birdcage in which you are struggle but cant escape.
    Love you.

16. iller

I didn't actually expect this to be Affecting PVE. ...but when I went to go do Relics, all these bosses I usually 1-shotted (b/c I'm 215 /w Kutum), were instead taking 2 or even 3 nukes to die until I switched to the new TET Bronze dagger I had just gotten. ...then I went right back to 1 shotting them again even though my sheet AP was 15 points lower and my hidden AP against monsters was 40 frikkin points lower. ....which makes NO sense. Relics bosses "con" Grey to pretty much ALL of us. We're all 60+ here I think and Accuracy shouldn't even be a factor in PvE, much less against mobs that are -5 levels to us.

..like WTF man?

Meanwhile... talking to my Guildmates about Accuracy they've always "needed just to hit anything" ... Ranger, Sorc, Ninja, whoever else has always historically HAD to run r.c.e.'s just to tap anyting... I got quotes like 290 acc, 310 acc, the Sorc guy who one combos me with LESS AP than I have @ a whopping 350 acc. ....then I tell 'em I'm at 420 acc yet none of my CC's are landing on them anymore and they're ALSO like "WTF??"

#1016 iller, Jun 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 10, 2018
  17. Meteorlogikus

We have written some reviews for some gaming websites about this game, hope that people understand that buying this game makes no sense anymore.

Weebzard out D:<

Oaklay and MrPetroski like this.
  18. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

PA doing the job ruining this game. I tried to level with my gf entire Mediha mobs are like im level 50 160ap.

MrPetroski likes this.
  19. Kargor

I posted some pictures explaining exactly this issue but they were removed immediately.

More accuracy = more flow hits (up to an additional 4 times), i.e instead of a flow hitting up to a maximum of x times it will hit (x+4) times.

For example the flow on Aqua Jail Explosion will hit up to 8 times instead of 4 times. Also the flows do not benefit from the accuracy of the preceding skill, e.g the 20% accuracy bonus from Aqua Jail Explosion will not apply to the Flow.

MrPetroski and iller like this.
  20. charkus

I noticed better perfomance in pve, from 3.1k trash/h in pila ku to almost 4k/h now, but I suppose it is in high-end areas like hystria where you can still notice less damage than before.
    In pvp I didnt test it much because I ****ing hate to pvp rn with the current state of the game and wizs, but the few softcap players I pvped, I still notice less damage than 1month ago and I got +13ap since then (253). The only players I can kill 1v1 now are players with less gear than me or really bad ones.
    The other day for example I dueled for spot a softcap striker that I managed to easily cc multiple times because he was really bad, but even extending with preawak cc's I couldnt damage him enough to finish him before he recovered. And the funny part is he could easily do 3/4 of my hp in much less time at 1cc.
    And this is as wizard, if I were a witch I would not even tried.