1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

"Wizard and Witch OP" they were never OP, only uninformed clown spread that nonsense. If they were so ****ing mega op, why isnt everyone playing it? Right it is "2easy4me". Isnt like Wizard and Witch have combos etc, nah 2 easy. Meanwhile PA jerking off on all the re roll money.

Mana_Mafia and TheReason like this.
  2. Superschlange

What is wrong with PA still now answer -.- im gonna quit soon too waiting one more week

MrPetroski and Mana_Mafia like this.
  3. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

They will give us a reply when everyone re rolled.

MrPetroski, Mana_Mafia and KushKush like this.
  4. Misantropo

Got 2x tri RCE and increasing accuracy seems to help a lot, at least in PvP.

Anyone else tested this aswell?

5. sarulas

i can tell u how it works.... pa doesnt give a **** about kakao server. so if they write to pa it just ends up ind the spam folder and gets autodeleted.

btw pearlabyss has a realy great facebook site https://www.facebook.com/Pearl.Abyss.Black.Desert/

here you can read about how much they care:
    https://i.gyazo.com/f4c1b385f81f00288dcb89883c04ccb3.png

i mean realy a company that cares so much about the enviroment. they give every... yes u heared right, every employed a tumpler for their free coffe.
    this shows how great this company is, and i would say they even give more about the enviroment then about us.
    so go there and give them youre fan post on whatever they link.

#1025 sarulas, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  6. gusndra

more than 3 weeks auto fishing...

ilovenovaprime and Mana_Mafia like this.
  7. obitum

It doesn't change the fact that our flow do not scale of renown, flask, kutum, food. which leave you with even less damage. I wouldn't be surprised if the summon/flow had their own base accuracy

8. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

Love how PA doesnt give a **** but thinks big posts on Facebook about "green world" and E3 are more important then to fix the actual game that THEY promote XD.

That shows how PA is totally useless company, wish kakao wouldnt have to reply so much on them, maybe the game would be better?
    Kakao isnt the best by no means but PA is the ****ing Cherry on the Cake.

9. Discordians

they love money, they are waiting for us to accept change class and more money, they don't care

10. Gojira

@GM Dew Hey how are you? The stuborn witch/wiz players want an update, any news.

11. sarulas

do u hear the grass growing? well i do and the gms do 2. so they wait until enough gras has grown over this bug/nerf/incomst boost or whatever u want to call it. u will not get any answers. but look what i just bought. makes more sence than buying pearls.

[​IMG]

#1031 sarulas, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
  12. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

Look, it seems legit :D

Attached Files:

MrPetroski likes this.
  13. Ekozan

Hum do you think an gm will anwser this week ? I think not :p

14. Solsi

Well, our GM's can't actually help or answer even if they wanted to. They don't know anything about this issue.

Developers haven't even answered the Korean witch&wizard population(same problem), whether it's a bug or if they intentionally gimped the classes and made them absolute bottom tier. They can't even say that. So the chance of them directly communicating with us in NA/EU is pretty much zero.

It's really insulting actually, how they expect us to just sit tight and auto-fish&chop wood for months, while being gimped. They said 30 days of imbalance + re-balancing during combat changes. Not ****ing months of being unable to enjoy the game.

15. AsyaTheBoatKing

I truly believe it was a false translation and original it was 30 years of imbalance + re-balancing during combat changes... that would explain everything...

Crimson_Scarlet likes this.
  16. Shiroken

so our dearest GMs are leaving it as it is? @GM Dew

17. lKennedys

In the SA server forum the CM does not answer anything else, here in NA it seems that you are in the same situation. Is not this a direct order from Pear Abyss herself?

18. charkus

Tbh they probably have nothing to update, its pearl abyss who has to fix it and who ****ed up in the first place.
    GM's can come here and copy-paste the same message everyday, because they cant tell you anything different until PA tells them so.

I only hope Kakao is aware of the status of the game they are publishing, so they push PA to fix things and not only witch/wiz damage, before the game really dies.

19. AsyaTheBoatKing

Cool 1 month now with that ****.... guys i give up ... better you do too cause it will safe you some anger.
    Just play the new class and feel like godtier again with 400 gearscore lel... better then wizzard with 550+gear.... pa logic....

...but fellow wizzys dont forget we are not a tiny part of the community we should just stop buying pearls... lets see if they care then...

ilovenovaprime likes this.
  20. Ganta

I am sad and salty since i play my Lahn ...
    With 236 Ap and lvl 58 she is nearly as strong as my 254Ap Wizard with lvl 61 and she looks way better and is faster :-(