1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. RedThunder

RedThunder Mutsu Witch 60 EU

My guess is that they're gonna fix it some time around black friday sale this year while offering sales on weapon change coupon plus new outfits for Witch/Wizard so that people will change back because this "fix" will actually have us think that we've become much stronger than before since people will have forgotten the way things were in the past so more people will switch to Witch/Wizard since we're going to be so "OP" just to get the new male ranger class early 2019 so once again they switch and use more pearl. Actually it's very cleverly done.

Red

2. Keraza

Please FIX IT !

3. TheTeclis

Anything else from KR ?

4. AsyaTheBoatKing

5. DanksRippin

i made some ap gains today (251-253) and i dont even feel good about it because my flows dont get my renown bonus. whats the point in progressing on wiz any further? time to reroll if i actually want my ap gains...

6. TheTeclis

7. Solsi

The 27/6 accuracy fix did improve PvE somewhat. I notice a minor improvement in terms of clear speed, even at 260 AP(since some people say it's only better for low geared characters).

Still gimped in PvP of course. This accuracy change did almost nothing. It's just borderline unplayable and so demotivating. Not only because dmg is sub-par still after weeks of waiting, but also because no tools left. As a witch you don't have anything at all to work with.

Why the hell would they tie flow dmg to summons with fixed 80 AP anyway? It makes no sense in a progression oriented game. What's even the point of me trying to get better gear if flow dmg is fixed? Why should I bother? Can developers please answer that?

At least there's a koi event.

8. sarulas

u already got you`re answer
    Weapon Exchange Coupon Pack (EVENT)

6,300 / 4.990 Pearls

Exchange another Class’s Main/Sub/Awakening Weapon into a Main/Sub/Awakening Weapon suitable for your Character’s Class!

(Duration: 21 days).
    in about 3 weeks u will get a fix. and the the exchange coupons will be rewamped.

9. RedThunder

I'll try using the coupon on weapons and hope to get a brand new version of them without the bug.. who knows, might actually work and i'll be the only Witch out there that's not bugged!

Red

10. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

Our team has received your concerns about the previous patch not addressing the issue and we are currently investigating it alongside the developers. We apologize for the delayed update and thank everyone for bearing with us during this situation.

Helysae likes this.
  11. AsyaTheBoatKing

This....maybe..

And for this i have no good words left...

12. sarulas

i have words left well i already used them :)
    and we got the apology thx. but after next week i want the apologies a little faster please. btw no wizzard or witch is bearing it anymore.

13. Talbe

ITS not just the flat 80 ap, or ACC. i gain a lot of AP since renown came out. when renown first came out we were not bugged, dmg was normal.

with my gained AP i do far less dmg now then i did before all this started, AND im still under 80 bonus renown AP.

14. Malpo69

Malpo69 Witch 63 EU

Of course after the fix we want a compensation for all the weeks witch/wiz classes were broken. Apologize and thank you for your patience are not enough. D:<

15. DanksRippin

compensation when?

16. Talbe

i want it fixed, don't care about compensation.

omiddo likes this.
  17. Superschlange

18. Meteorlogikus

It is funny how you easily lose a value pack (reallife money), through the incompetence of some devs, who are unable to communicate with player base and give a damn about it..

19. RedThunder

You guys are still living in the past. We're getting bikinis today so go purchase some pearl and just watch your Witch as she's fishing in Terrmian Waterpark with its beautiful beach!

Who needs a fix just to go grind when you got tentacles and bikini !!!

Red

20. Gobarnachta

They already gave us 2x Bandaids (flat pet ap increase and accuracy boost). We won't obviously get back to where we were, just accept it and learn to play with what we got like every other class has. The entitlement some posts in this topic has is beyond me. Only complaint remaining in my view is the lengthy time it took to address the issue, or rather time to even acknowledge it.

If you lot wish to complain about something then move to suggestions forum and ask for some better 1vs1 kit for our class.

Anyhow for accuracy witch/wizard is fixed (or as close to you can expect PA to get it "corrected"). So thanks @GM Haliaeetus but I think it's time to slap the fixed tag on this topic and close it for further replies.