1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Fixed [Wizard/Witch][FIXED] Accuracy on Skills not working

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Kargor, May 17, 2018.

1. AsyaTheBoatKing

have you over 260 ap? and of course one shotting via 100% rage. Normal attacks just do 70% life bar lilke before.

2. Nerykk

yep class is just as oppressive as it was a year and a half ago with prenerf wizard ult one-shotting raids. glad to see the balance team is back at it again ruining the game for most of the population. loudest voice is the one they listen to I guess, just keep complaining until they buff you

TeRRoRibleOne likes this.
  3. Misantropo

hello, I did some tests.

The skills are way better, I could even rbf.

Is it fixed? I realy can't tell, its been 7 weeks and we were caught by surprise.

Does it feel it is fixed? sometimes, i think there is a 30% of chance that this is 100% fixed.

I think there is more to it, evasion still feels wierd.

4. TeRRoRibleOne

It's true. And if that's the case, I want the rest of the classes reverted to at least combat it. Gotta give the rest of the classes the tools in order to combat it in large scale which they took away. Can't bring a class back to god tier and nerf every single other class at the same time. That isn't balancing, that is insanity. Mind you this was the class that everyone said needed to be fixed for large scale in some shape or form with the tools they posses.

5. HiTTeN

HiTTeN Witch 62

Can you show us your gear and lvl?

I'm curious : )

Discordians likes this.
  6. obitum

You're talking like witch do not get 1 shoot by every class in the game. Like we do not need to wait 3 second before our damage get off. We can only reposition ourself every 7 seconds.

I mean... How can you not grabs us by that time lol. Every class deal as much damage as witch without cast time and up to 5x the mobility.

Mido and Sylene like this.
  7. obitum

What need to be fixed for large scale isn't the damage, it's the insane PA we provide. We're ****ing immobile with 3 second cast time to deal the same damage of a melee class. Everything 1 shoot us as well.

8. Jollywand

see that was infact an accuracy thing what was i telling u?

9. Gobarnachta

This topic is about accuracy. If you wish to make a point about ap scaling then make another topic.

Jollywand likes this.
  10. obitum

so?! that was a reply to his comment...?

RustyNail and Discordians like this.
  11. TeRRoRibleOne

Shouldnt be getting 1 shot with this
    [​IMG]

Nerykk likes this.
  12. Nerykk

You witchards need to stop acting like you are always victims. You have always been oppressive and will continue to be until PA is removed from the game and your damage is either reduced in aoe or magnitude. All you seem to focus on is how your 50m long instant iframe mobility skill is for some reason bad and how your 1 second cast time PROTECTED skills that do 50% of another classes health bar from the front with NO MODIFIERS other than crit is also somehow bad. Take note that all your big damage is on relatively low cooldowns, has long range comparably, and has large aoe. It is just ridiculous how blind the majority of you are to how blantantly over powered your class is. The only explanation I can muster is that you are all 500 gs complaining about not being able to one shot softcap+ players without having to play well.

13. sera12

How is going the game? im already 1 month out and i see no changes in the class so keep going for now

I remember when crafting/lifeskill was the main to do cus i cant hold a spot

14. TeRRoRibleOne

Or further proof, why is the guild makeup of siege guilds over 60% witchards? It isn't because the class is fun to play, it's their OP dmg and the fact they have 3 heals, PROTECTED AREA, double teleport, for some reason a backwards block in awakening (what are you blocking a sword with, you're hands?), and wizard with a grab WITH INCREASED DAMAGE GIVEN TO IT. There is even more to this especially with the buffs to pre-awakened skills. Dev's need to start looking at actual played statistics of each class, not how many of one is created since 90% of people have every character used for energy.

15. Meowingtons

Good joke m8. DPS is almost the worst of all classes. We hit like turrets. No mobility and long cast times. I guess you just need to git gud

16. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 63 EU

How fast do u die to melees with same ap? :)

17. TeRRoRibleOne

Long cast times? They are instant......

18. AsyaTheBoatKing

Close this thread the bug was fixed in the last patch as the devs saying in the patch notes it was a bug. Now these filthy trolls lying and trolling here like there is no morning.

@TeRRoRibleOne with low gear i can one shot you because i have higher gear as you so dont wine so much on the other hand you destroy any other softcap player with your ap so stop lying.

19. Nerykk

THIS JUST IN: RABAM FIRE BALL, DETONATIVE FLOW, WATER BALL, HELL FIRE, SAGES MEMORY + ENTIRE PRE AWK KIT, FISSURE WAVE, AQUA JAIL, CHILLING WAVE, POISON AND LAVA POOL, AND ALL AWK FLOWS SUDDENLY HAVE SUCH HUGE CAST TIMES THAT IT IS IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THE ABILITIES. Almost as if the second you hit the key they don't start with a cc or damage and no build up to an ability. I'd suggest to stop wasting brain cells on these idiots, they are blind to how absolutely broken their class has been since awakening release.

20. AsyaTheBoatKing

yea you are so right you should try wizzard or witch and then you see that everytime you cast something the enemy starts dancing around you in the speed of light deciding how he will destroy you from behind and you are locked in your animation and then you die if you have low ap and dont push enough damage.... yes we are totaly op ... maybe yes but you need 260ap+ for that... but hy just saying with 260+ ap every class does a shitload of damage and then its only a game of who got the first cc and then die...

With 260+ ap witch and wizzard are a total no brainer you need your 3 keys combo and thats it... but at the endgame pvp any other class can destroy you easy... we are animation locked... we got grabed.... we are death thats it... in group pvp we are gods because we can hide behind our teammates and just push our spells but thats is group pvp ... man i would wish the devs would just made the pvp fair for everyone but then all of you need at least softcap gear to have even a opinion about pvp.... there is no meaning in a 400 gs player crying about high gear score player who are totally op...

Slynx, Mido, Crimson_Scarlet and 2 others like this.