1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizard/Witch still garbage?

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by Nakria, Jun 8, 2018.

1. Nakria

Nakria Wizard 60 EU

I just saw the "80+ AP" on the Wizard/Witch Pets, but I guess it did nothing to the Classes.

How about you remove the Classes entirely?
    You can Nerf a Class but that is like a "Hurr Durr lets so some RNG Nerf.", right now it is a removal from the PVP lul.

Wizard PVP
    Pre-Awakening (100%)
    -51.12%
    Awakening (100%)
    -14.72%

Witch PVP
    Pre-Awakening (100%)
    -57.12%

Only other Classes that got some Stupid -% on some Skills.

Sorceress PVP
    Pre-Awakening (200%)
    -28.38%

Maehwa PVP
    Awakening (100%)
    -14.32%

Kunoichi PVP
    Awakening (100%)
    -24.93%
    Awakening (200%)
    -16.14%

Why didnt PA bring the other Classes at least on the Level on Wizard/Witch?

True The X-Files to me.

1524136984849.jpg

2. Janus

no, witchard is OP for people starting BDO. They just have to make it to the flow-skills to instantly get a +40 AP (approximation of 50% of damage coming from flow). Which other class gets that?

OK, granted, once you hit 220AP you might want to reroll your main to another class and keep the witchard only as boss-hunter

3. obitum

It's not op, you're kinda a sandbag waiting for be killed lol, every other class got mobility instead, and they do keep it late game unlike us, we end up with no mobility and no damage. Also the class is very very squishy.

4. ILikePie

They should just buff the dmg back and give wizard the guard on hellfire.
    It's not even that good for boss hunting

Shdw likes this.
  5. Miiz

Miiz Miiz Wizard 62 EU

I was fighting one guy today on Arsha, and i lost 4/5 fights. Im exatly at softcap, and after 5 fights he said i have too low GS to be on Arsha. I asked for his GS and he said 524.... i guess he meant i dealt no damage to him with my 253 AP.... im really tired of this **** because right now i have to try hard for 2-3 mins against someone in softcap armor to kill him, if i survive that long. We cant trade damage in SA cuz our damage is ****, we cant trade cc because our animations are too slow to land cc hit first. We have a nice down combo with mma fireball and watet sphere ye, but it is very hard now for wiz to get to this point, damage is just low, and only cataclysm from aweking can be a threat cuz it can cc, rest skills are just **** dmg skills omglul to rotate SA.

#5 Miiz, Jun 19, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2018
    Blusurfer and WhySoSeeryus like this.
  6. Nylin

And today they say this in the patch notes. And I would say this is to little to late.

• We are aware that revised Accuracy effects are not implemented properly and the fix is in progress.
      • The revised Accuracy effects are displayed with “Accuracy + n%” in the skill tooltip window.
    ※ Many of our adventurers have reported that Accuracy is not being implemented properly, including for the Witch and Wizard, and we went through an extensive review in covering all skills of all classes. As a result, we confirmed on this issue and we are working to fix it fast.

Typically for the Witch and Wizard, these two classes utilize many skills that are affected by the revised Accuracy and thus the issue might have been felt stronger.

We sincerely apologize for the extended review process and the inconvenience we have caused.

This known issue is scheduled to be fixed next maintenance. We apologize once again to all of our dear adventurers.

7. Deithwein

I cannot 1v1 currently as a witch. Granted, I'm no god, but I deal absolutely zero damage to anyone with a block, and then I just get wombo combo'd while I'm casting my next ability due to the longass cast time and no protection during it. I'm not really mad about this as I always figured witch was more of a group-fight class, but I for the life of me cannot win in 1v1, even getting the drop on someone.

222/216/273, 492 renown. I know, I'm very low on the pvp totem pole, but even still, I'd expect to see the hp bar move a tiny bit at least.

8. Itago

Itago Witch 62 EU

I am in the same boat as you, would be nice to atleast see the HP move when i attack someone. 249/251/294 (2ap away from "softcap") and its still the same thing, can do my full rotation of skills with no effect and then when im unfocused for a split second im dead

9. nolasigns

This is what happens when the loudest whiners over PvP balance are those that only want PvP be to focused on "spot taken" level of PvP, instead of the bigger picture.

They hated that we could just as easily, and quickly, run back and nuke them down to get our spots taken back. Never mind the fact they could half a combo kill us to take it in the first place. The infinite loop until one or the other gives up wasn't fun. So, let's nerf the nukers, instead.