1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizards anorexic body and small head needs to go...

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by shinjinjin, Jul 12, 2018.

1. shinjinjin

So i contacted BDO in regards to wizards obvious anorexic body shape and tiny head ratio compare to the rest of the body. Thier reply was it needs attention of the masses before they can do anything about it, so please give this attention specially if u have a wizard or know a wizard or care about some wizard. i included some pics of my wizard in underwear contrasting to another male character. hope u support my cause and hopefully bdo will listen and make wizard body and head proportional.. atleast lean muscular and not anorexic. 2018-07-11_114614272.JPG 2018-07-11_113970014.JPG 2018-07-11_114692263.JPG 2018-07-11_114649465.JPG

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  2. Laih

Well they look very anime like :)

3. SparkleMoon

I hate wizards body shape as well - reason why i wear desert ghillie all the time even tho i got 3 other costumes.

4. Nylin

This is very true. I was editing my wizard yesterday trying to make him proportional in shape and size. His head is just to small. Kakao please fix the starving wizard.

5. ghoulz666

If that why I see a lot of people make em look like aliens?

Fateneko and shinjinjin like this.
  6. shinjinjin

yes and yes and yes.... thats why most wizards looks fugly. ive tried really hard to make good looking wizard presets but i cant do anything with that anorexic body.....

7. ManlyBeard

No, it’s the only way my fat ass 500lbs self can feel skinny, is when I play my wiz :(

Don’t remove that from me !!

8. Wizards never worked out in their lives. You should be happy they added "young" customization with Wizard awakening. Back in the day you could only be a Gandalf. Why do you want Wizard that spent all his life reading books and spells to be as buffed and tall as physical fighters that dedicated their entire lives to strengthening themselves and honing their techniques? You made a choice, you chose no-life nerf that hasn't worked out since the beginning of times. Deal with it.

9. Odett

it must be frustrating like a hell...so much magic and cant even use on your skeleton... :Dyou should wrote to BDO that it has no sense or logic...which kind of magic is that if you cant go out from that atrophied child body :D gl

10. shinjinjin

yea i knew its only a matter of time before this tread gets a trollolololol.

11. nolasigns

Just pretend they took gender studies and sociology along with their magic classes.

12. BloodLeshen

LoL I thought exactly the same thing when I created mine. The head is just always too small and if I adjust the body to fit the head my wizard is smaller than the smallest females in game with a mini head still..

I just wear a full armor costume i got for free to cover up everything. Still the skinniest warrior I've ever seen in steel armor.

shinjinjin and Tvvin like this.
  13. Hellbender27

I'd like it if my Wizard hit the Gym ... I approve this post! +1

shinjinjin likes this.
  14. TheBladeEmbraced

My problem with their bodies is that you have to stretch their necks out super far for them to look right in many outfits.

15. 真正加拿大人

Personally i feel like the wizards body portrays the lifestyle a wizard would have hours cooped up studying spells and fofetting meals so skinny is fine

16. adRocZ

Was literally just making my wizard last night and was like WTF why can't I give him more meat....

17. Trallion

This is late, but only because I made a wizard and....his head is really small. I can maybe understand the slender figure, though I feel like they make their legs unnatural looking as you scale them in height. However, the head looks way out of proportion in comparison to other classes and even when standing next to an NPC. It definitely needs to be scaled up.

18. Corrus

The problem isn't just the head, also the neck, shoulders, abdomen, legs, Well yes everything. There's no way to make the young wizard look good or right when he's in his undies, basically because they just put a younger anatomy onto elder body.
    Check out when he's running like an old guy.

Tvvin likes this.
  19. Knetik

The only issue I find is the neck and head. As far as body, he is a wizard. Wizards study for their entire lives, they don't have time to workout and frankly don't usually care.

20. Decem

They have small brains (playing from hotbar) so skull size is pretty much on spot.