1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Wizards anorexic body and small head needs to go...

Discussion in 'Witch/Wizard' started by shinjinjin, Jul 12, 2018.

1. Saigofu

I approve this.
    I mean, witches can have a good body and you can make her normal/hot. With wizard... well, you can only make an alien of a body in a ants head.

Bizmarc89 likes this.
  2. Razumikhn

I don't think they look anorexic, pretty healthy and natural to be honest...

with that said, I ain't got no time to play a dude who don't look like he's been juicing since he was in short pants or chicks without obnoxious sized tits

3. Guybrush_Threepwood

They should add scale to head for all class.

My char is a witch and everytime I make her taller, her head will be too small, so I use all slider to the left and make her shortest possible to be proportional.

4. Dionne

The only problem with male wiz is the small head. other than the head he is perfectly fine in his "category" not everyone are into muscled surfer type men. Yep there is people acually like me that prefer a slim body on their male char.

Almost Every male class in BDO are muscled oriented. Except Archer and Wizard.
    initially i wanted to play a warrior but i wasn't satisfed with the body option wich mas too beefy for my taste. So i decided to go Wizard because i like slim body more than muscled body on a male,

The problem is that BDO charcater creation is very limited (gender class orientation , body proportion ect).... Everyone should be able to play the class they want with the gender and body they want .... just like in Aion or Phantasy star online 2 that have the best character creation option of any mmorpgs.

5. BloodLeshen

yeah but Archer is not a male class

6. Doychin