1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Won't show my awakening quest

Discussion in 'Community Support' started by E-Meezy, Jul 30, 2020.

1. E-Meezy

I reach level 56 with Hashasin into story mode around witches. Pulled up black spirit many of times ,logged in and logged out many of times. Even talked to that starts the mission but quest won't pop up . I believe I did all the tutorial missions since I very deep in story. I don't know what else to try just very annoying was amped to play new style then get stuck for hours doing nothing new. Like it's hard to even find a clear answer as too do I have to beat main quest line or can I get my awakening then beat quest line. Anybody help please

#1 E-Meezy, Jul 30, 2020
    Last edited: Jul 30, 2020
  2. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

Hi, this is the forum only for PC on NA/EU. You seem to be playing Console, as PC does not have Hashashin yet. Afaik tough, awakening or succession is not out on Console either for Hashashin, so you cannot awaken your character anyway yet.

3. E-Meezy

Oooo for real. I swore I've seen many online with the awakening already like on YouTube and other places recently. So released on console but no awakening smh

4. Minarya

Minarya DarkKnight 63 EU
    Ambassador

:o At least you guys have him. Awakening/Succ is released in KR and on Glabs btw, thats where the videos come from.

5. GM Sayla

Game Master

Hello! As @Minarya has explained, sadly we won't be able to help you with your doubts on Hashashin, as it has yet to be released in our region.