1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worker & Node Exploit Resolution

Discussion in 'Archive' started by CM Yukimura, Jul 13, 2017.

1. xDope

what a disgusting piece of **** company....

2. Mr.Arrshi

This attitude to the players is unacceptable..

3. xDope

fuckouttahere.jpg

4. Shastalya

Shastalya Warell Musa 50 EU

Well, seems your post was "offensive" enough to be deleted. @Plunge

Nice try tho.

5. CarL

CarL Archer 57 EU

RIP Plunge, they found us! RUN FOR YOUR LIFE

6. Lyano

Lyano Lyan0 Kunoichi 60 EU

Because when the house is burning, kakao prefers to throw oil on it rather than try to make it stop :')

7. Brobu

I am one of the players banned for 72.
    After I entered the game I just hit "feed and repeat all", checked all of the tasks in each city and I had no "double worker" task. I sent screens and asked for explanation on why did I get banned in repeated messages to the support, but absolutely no answer.
    The "auto complete" message I got in my "you have been banned" said I gained 48 mils and that those were deleted. I never had a "#1 house" in any city ever, so i could have never abused the investment banks and I never sent a worker to the same node, at least not willingly. Every time I stopped a worker and replaced it with another, the message was "the node is already taken" - something like that- on the worker that was there before
    I spent ~700 euros in this game since launch.. so about 50 euro / month. That's more than any other subscription based MMO. Spent bilions of ingame silver to enchant my gear, I am Top 5 to 10 fisher,gatherer,processor, alchemist and cook on any channel. Why would I risk all that for 48 milions ???
    They said that this was 100% intentional. I asked for a proof, a log, some explanation of how I got this ban. What worker did what wrong. I was also banned the first time when they banned everybody, and now i got another ban.
    How can I trust this company with my money and time when i get banned for no apparent reason and then all i get is a "trust us" answer. That was copy/pasted to everybody. Absolutely no answer from the support team after 5 days. Now that probably i am on the "black list" for being banned for 72 hours as a first time offender, at the next "RNG said you get banned" i will get perma ban ? For what ? for some stupid mechanic that they cannot control and I did not try to take part of?
    When the "Digging" appeared i just stopped digging, to be on the safe side and not get near any "abusing factor", and now ?
    From what I understood from other friends that had the same problem is the fact that I bought some workers from the market some months ago and those are the problem. But I have 54 workers and ~38 or so artisans of them. Probably 2 or 3 out of those were bought off the market. How could I tell what worker was bought and when? They should check the account altogether and all the links, and when the worker came to the new owner.
    So again. How can I trust this guys if they ban and they just go silent ? What reason would I have to play from now on, knowing that "you can get banned just because kakao thought it would be funny"?

HAMMER and Ironnuts like this.
  8. Gamefreak

goddam so now if u get a artisan worker that was used for exploiting youll get banned well im glad i failed those bids i guess

9. Brobu

I got them before the "announcemet" patch. just camped the market for a few hours.. and look what that brought me :(

10. Gamefreak

please tell me what other game is out there that is actually better though cus i cannot find anything good worth checking out

11. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush Juicey_Lemon Witch 62 NA

One of the 3 eh.

I have a feeling you did the investment banking exploit in all honesty.

12. Plunge

Plunge Cadern_180831091355734 Valkyrie 57 NA

I have a question that I'd love for Kakao to answer. We can see in this thread that a few of the people who were suspended lost around 200k-1 million silver hence why they were only suspended as in Kakao's eyes the exploit was done to a lesser degree.

Why then was BladeBoques NOT permanently banned when 50 million silver was removed from his account? Why is the punishment for 280k the same as the punishment for 50 million? Or is this blatant favouritism again?

Thessalyn, Shizouka and Peisinoe like this.
  13. phallyka

We apologize for the insufficient measures taken to resolve this exploit sooner and will do our best to prevent such oversights in the future.

goldenslot
    gclub online

BanExplanationWhen likes this.
  14. Taufo

Thank you for the devs looking in to punishing the wrong doers, really appreciate you guys looking in to this and for future exploits.. but looking at the punishment on hindsight..

would banning people for 72 hours be enough of a deterrent for future wrong doers?

I just got back from being away for 1 week, does that mean that people who are going away for 3 or more days would get a get out of jail free from doing exploits? hmm....

15. Smaxx

Smaxx Smaxx Maehwa EU

To be honest, if it would be my game people would get perma banned even if it's been just 5 silver just to get the message out there that exploiting is not tolerated, even if you're too dumb to do it right.

16. MsLilith

lawl exactly why i wont come back i know crappier games who throw 90 to 180 day bans to perma and dont take any exploit..but here nah **** our community let people exploit and ruin the ecom in long run..gg

17. Mr.Arrshi

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Okay, ppl feeded by 3 random bans and that Arehaza boys (with 62k rating house) can keep making billions on it and never be on spot.
    Right, Lemon? ;) And if you're really interested, why I have so much money, look at this screenshot..

[​IMG]

#157 Mr.Arrshi, Jul 23, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 23, 2017
  18. DonKiller

DonKiller DonKiller Wizard 63 EU

gnoooo

19. xDope

cya

20. Byaki

3 of these men murdered people slightly more than the other 40, so we're giving the 40 less of a sentence. This is really stupid :O