1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worker Time Exploit

Discussion in 'News & Announcements' started by GM Dew, Jun 18, 2017.

1. AngelloAtheross

He is not the only exploiter/cheater...

2. Draciele

no one claimed he made ALL of his money through exploits. no one claimed he was efficient in his exploit. no one (other than his white knights) are even questioning the intelligence of what he did.

our single statement is this:

He had multiple workers on various nodes. that is an exploit. the terms of service clearly state that participating in exploits WILL result in a ban. we expect Kakao to do the right thing and ban him as a result.

we dont care how much or how little he made. we want an example made out of him that shows us for the first time ever, that streamers do NOT get special treatment by the devs of the game they play. Show us that you care about this community by doing what your ToS clearly say you will do. Honestly, with the change to silver amounts from pearl sales coming, i bet people would reward Kakao for doing the right thing and buying more costumes than ever before, getting a little P2W action and saying "thank you for doing the right thing kakao."

3. Paric

Thats all not rly a point here is it, what we can say for certain is that he did duble tap some nodes, now realisticly speaking he cud have been dubletaping 20-30 nodes before his ban for months and those 2 are simply a leftover he forgot to remove. And while profits from that node or those 2 nodes arent that big its still cheating/exploting.
    Point is that if he did that exploit on large scale(banking included)and perhaps even combined it with another exploit in the past(worker time reset) he cud have easely made billions from it. Now we will never know for sure if he actualy did that or not since Kakao wont make their investigation findings public(if there even is any investigation), but when someone is already cheating and proven bejond any doubt he did it(on however small scale) is it rly so hard to belive he probably did it on larger scale as well.

4. Negui

What they need to do is step up and ban or step and give Blade an apology and explain for everyone what happend.

Silence is the worse step they can take but its the same as they do with everything i guess.

Would be so easy just to answer for example "We don't know the release date for Kamasylvia" instead of just ignoring all questions.

5. Snowden

I think, it is probably only the top of the iceberg.

BUT

Where is the embarrassment against the fishbotter?

6. Knocking Master

@GM Dew jw if I ask for your favor while enhancing, can you do me a solid and make me a demigod? serious question, i'll wait.

7. Spartakatz

A lot of things would be easy, but that doesn't mean they reveal all infos to every pleb in forum just because they want to.

In case of exploits, you will pretty much NEVER read anything, especially not about a certain player.

And.. don't know the release date? They won't tell you. Simple as that. Sometimes you guys act like that whole company should be your personal slaves just because you paid 5 euros on Steam.

The bug needs to be fixed, no doubt. But your witchhunt is ridiculous, and all your claims that he did use the exploit deliberately, is made up by jealousy.

warhammerrr likes this.
  8. Knocking Master

are you talking about bladebowquest? Because if you are I bought the game back before mediah......and have played consistently since then.....I still think his ass should be banned so. Not just the steam kiddies. "If you are talking about blade, if not my apologies"

9. AngelloAtheross

Many players have made full tet boss gear after +20 patch with exploits (in the first day) and they are in the game now with tri or pen ogre ring and maybe pen boss gear...

10. Paric

Heh you rly are eather very naive or just trying to defend your friend if you think dubletaping a node happens by accident.

11. Spartakatz

I played sinced release. I still see no real exploitation, just a tiny clip without context. It might have been by accident. Does anyone have a screenshot or clip where he puts dozens of workers to a high yield node? If not, you're witchhunting, nothing else.

12. Spartakatz

I don't defend anyone, and I'm strictly against any kind of bugusing/exploit. But again, all the arguments here are assumptions. We never saw anything that makes a lot of silver. To repeat, all we see is a shitty blue worker on a crappy node.

13. Draciele

to quote you from 1 page back, "Yea "if..." let's stop any assumptions that's not really fair."

who are you to ASSUME that any use of the exploit was NOT deliberate. because he said so? yeah, cause thats exactly what people do, incriminate themselves. come on man.

14. Draciele

we never said his current exploit was huge. we said it was an exploit, and we want it dealt with appropriately.

Srđana and EnchantedSorrow like this.
  15. Draciele

also, one more addition, ancient stone chamber is for gathering powder of earth. powder of earth is used in a particular item that MANY people know makes A LOT of money, because of the CP additional extra items that are made. cooks clothes. im pretty sure blade has made and sold cooks clothes before, so the magnitude of the exploit is much higher just with that.

16. Mialee

Imo he got caught when he got banned, stopped all his double workers and probably forgot that one once he was unbanned

17. Srđana

you not very bright are you... this post is a month old.

18. Srđana

#Ban BlaydeBlowquest 2017 ( Name changed to protect the guilty )

19. Draciele

nownow, surely you have seen the pic, his name is spadespoques

20. Negui

No idea what you on about and I guessed you didn't really read what I said.

I got no witch hunt I couldn't care less about who if any gets banned but not saying anything for a month now is just bad PR. I also never said he used the exploit deliberately but if he did he should get banned and if not I think Kakao should give him an public apology.

I do believe Kakao don't really know the release date and even if they did it would take 5sec to say "We don't know a date at this point" and it would make 90% of the people whining about it stop and accept it.

As for your $5 on Steam comment I played since release but it's not the players fault the game cost $5 so as long as they charge $5 for the game I would say any paying customer have the right to ask questions about the game and receive an answer in at least a few days.

Reigne Irkalla likes this.