1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response Workers stopped working and will not go back to work.

Discussion in 'Interface' started by Desert Weasel, Jul 23, 2020.

1. Desert Weasel

Pretty much all my workers stopped working after the last patch and they will not restart their jobs...

There are so many of them that I do not have the time to figure out what they were doing and fix it manually... I work a very late 4am shift, come home and go right to sleep; get up, eat, and go back to work. I just barely have enough time to make something to eat, check my emails and discord messages; give my BDO workers their beer (clicking Recover All) and then click on Restart All to put them back to work, and then I'm heading back to work myself.

But now what I click on Restart All... only a small handful restart their node work, and all the rest just do nothing.

Has anyone else reported this problem with their workers, and what is being done to fix it?

2. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Has your value pack expired and now your warehouses are full? Workers will not work if there is not at least two spare slots in the warehouses.

3. GM Cory

Game Master

Hey there Desert Weasel!

That sounds indeed like a full storage. Like @MoonDance17 already said, did your Value Pack expire maybe? Due to that, it might be possible that your storage is full and your workers will not work anymore until you freed up some storage slots.

4. Desert Weasel

No... its not a storage issue, nor a Value Pack issue.
    The problem is that they no longer have their nodes assigned to them; so they wont repeat their tasks, and I dont know what worker was assigned to what node.
    The problem was not resolved with the last patch, but it was created by the patch prior.
    I can also no longer change the number of times they're supposed to complete their Node work.
    The "change" button is gone.

#4 Desert Weasel, Aug 2, 2020
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2020
  5. MoonDance17

MoonDance17 Lahn 61 NA

Have you tried to do a game repair from the launcher window?You may have some corrupt files.

6. Desert Weasel

They started working correctly again after this last patch.