1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

World Boss Despawns

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Nihilistic Nancy, Jan 11, 2019.

1. Nihilistic Nancy

Please consider changing the mechanics of your world bosses . Boss hunting is one of the best features in the game and your despawn rates are killing half of that content. Thank you for your consideration.

P.S Savage rift has gone the way of the Dodo remove and replace.

#1 Nihilistic Nancy, Jan 11, 2019
    Last edited: Jan 12, 2019 at 3:11 AM
    MoonDance17 likes this.
  2. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Its only affecting Garmoth at the moment. All boss except Garmoth die in 5-10 minutes for sure.

Garmoth needs to be either:
    1) Nerfed in term of HP/DP
    2) Despawn time increased to like 30 minutes
    3) Change spawn times. I live in California and it either spawns when I'm at work or when I go to sleep. Big attendance issue.

MoonDance17 likes this.
  3. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

Its still a sh*tty time they give. 15 minutes before despawn and it is not only affecting garmoth only. . Quint and Muraka are severly affected by this as well and alot of time I see others like nouver and kutum despawn. Only two bosses to die for sure are karanda and kzarka. I used to look forward to boss hunting but now its another content that I scratch off of my to do list in BDO.

4. Dryed

Dryed Warrior 61 NA

Quint and Muraka don't die because nobody attends them since they don't really drop anything good.
    Nouver and Kutum are same.. Nobody cares about Kutum, and everyone already has Nouver, its pretty common and not worth going all the way to desert.

5. Ravare

Thats because no one really goes to Quint and Muraka. We can kill those.

Garmoth, its a combination of not enough geared people, people in chat saying its pointless (so that drives some people to not ride out there) and also people not understanding mechanics and focusing on the pylons.Until all those points are addressed, Garmoth wont be killable in the 15 mins consistently, or unless they nerf it

Nouver and Kutum do die, but mostly when its not late night/early morning. Kutum less than Nouver

6. Haellena

Haellena Valkyrie 62

This sounds like an NA only problem tbh. In EU Im still to see a world boss to despawn(exluding ones that spawn at like 3am). We kill Quint and Muraka with plenty of time to spare.

7. Boink

The problem is misinformation. A lot of NA streamers back when I started (steam release) claimed they make more money just lifeskilling or grinding than going for these bosses. "Just lifeskill and preorder your boss items" is the last I heard until I un-followed and started doing them. You add the fact that these events require a lot of players the only way we can compensate is by training world bosses. Those that were not familiar with these concept ends up losing a lot of time trying to kill a W.Boss and discouraged them for joining the next spawn.

Now the HP-server bombshell pretty much cut off every hope. You add the times when they spawn. That pretty much made my main live in Aakman or Hystria. Then they revive it with Belongings Of An Adventurer. Garmoth for some reason don't drop it.

At this rate most players are too geared that they leave their mains in Aakman or Hystria like I do just use secondary gear sets to handle world bosses and/or field. Oh and those lifeskillers probably make billions per month now. It be a long time for NA boss scene to recover.

8. Silowyi

Silowyi Wizard NA

I guess so. No ne gives a shT about PvE content in NA. they preffer to afk fish all day. The irony.

9. v.klishev

v.klishev Striker 62 EU

That is such a faulty logic tho. It will work for some time, but eventually the supply of boss gear will just dwindle down, especially on high demand items and people will have to depend on RNG boxes/events or ppl reselling their items.

A steady supply of gear is required to meet all the demand and for all those people to PO whatever it is they are aiming for.

Also since the addition of the Belongings both Muraka and Quint are worth killing for those. And also I get on average 20+ enhancers per round so a free ogre every month or so :D

10. RengerEl

Are the cannonballs visible in EU for quint/muraka? Maybe people actually bring cannons to the fights too. Or more players in general online?

11. Rizzly

It's getting changed to 21:15 PST

https://community.blackdesertonline...ted-on-28-11-2018.215712/page-10#post-1843989

12. Loriel

Loriel Witch 61

All these world bosses should move to guild bosses. So people can spawn them with good organized guildmates and most importantly when they want...

Please make pve guilds useful!