1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended World bosses not dropping loot when you are alone if you die or he is idle

Discussion in 'Bugs' started by MinhVu, Nov 9, 2019.

1. MinhVu

The world bosses seems to not drop any loot when he despawns. In the case that you are fighting him alone. It has happen to me twice now. It only happens when the boss goes into idle mode after being attacked. Like a few minutes ago when Kutum despawned he killed me and i ran back and saw him despawn and there was no loot. Three days or so ago I was at Nouver by myself and I hit him quite a few times and then just sat back and he went into idle mode. After he despawned he did not drop any loot. What I mean by idle mode is no one is attacking him and nouver he just moves back and forth and for kutum he stays in a frozen position.

2. Aoisenshi

Aoisenshi Aoisenshi Sorceress 62 EU

You have to be fighting with them until they vanishes, I was fighting against Kutum alone and there was no problem to get loot, also with nouver, so probably if you move far from them it become like they are not fighting. Also remember that there is a minimum damage you have to do in order to get loot, if you hit once or twice doesn't mean that you are going to have loot. Remember to have the pets active to get the loot even the bosses vanished.

3. GM Ydril

Game Master

Greetings @MinhVu !

I am sorry to hear you were unable to receive loot from the world boss fights you participated.

I can see that our fellow adventurer @Aoisenshi has covered most, if not all, situations why this may happen!
    Also remember if you disconnect during a fight, or if you die and you are too far away from the boss when the boss dies, you also may not receive loot.

From our side, we could not find any bugs with the loot distribution from world bosses, I hope you will get some loot soon ^^!