1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Working as Intended World Bosses

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by RengerEl, May 16, 2018.

1. RengerEl

World/Field bosses like Mudster and Dim Tree are not spawning on every server as they should be spawning. There was nothing in the notes about a random server change, so please let us know if this was intentional.

2. GM Dew

Game Master

Thank you for pointing that out! This was indeed missing from our patch notes. We have now updated them:

• Number of servers that the following field bosses spawn have been readjusted to 20 servers:
      • Red Nose
      • Dastard Bheg
      • Dim Tree Spirit
      • Giant Mudster
    • We will continue to make adjustments to field/world boss time schedule and spawn servers to provide optimal environment for boss hunting.
    Best regards,
    GM Dew

3. Ji Lan

@CM_Dew
    i hope that is a joke, "optimal environment for boss hunting" it is by far the most retarted thing to spawn bosses on 20 random channels
    the game gets worse and worse with every patch PA does

#3 Ji Lan, May 17, 2018
    Last edited: May 17, 2018
  4. Ashnachiel

Ashnachiel Warrior 62 EU

What's the thought process behind this, if I may ask?

CoMaNdO, Rayin, Sylvin and 3 others like this.
  5. Emfiteuta

Its stupid AF, some ppl will kill boss 2x times, some only once.

6. RP Tzuyu

does this mean they all have different spawn time in every single channel or is it still the same???

7. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

This is so random and the information on this are just badly provided...

- is it 20 random server? Or is it 20 fixed server?
    If it's 20 fixed server, which ones?
    What are the reasons behind those changes?

8. Startrance

This must be one of the worst updates ever, first you kill boss trains, then you make a stupid change like this so its random if you are on the right channel or not, either you get to kill 2 bosses or if you are unlucky you get to kill 1 boss, great job thinking out this system.

9. Sulaylay

This is insane. Imagine if PA actually listened to feedback from players. The game is getting worse each patch. Why not just make Arsha into a Public Test Server. Maybe then player feedback would be a thing. Then again, I don't think they care about the western audience.

10. Isstine

Could you please explain, in what way is reducing the number of servers the bosses spawn on creating an "optimal environment"!? If anything you just made it harder for people to experience this kind of content. You'd think after all these events with overcrowded bosses and constant DCs you guys would have learned.

MoonDance17 and Metalharpey like this.
  11. kyse

dont fing limit the bosses wtf how about remove the fing server lock out 15 mins just to not find a boss and get even less drops then before cuz i would get no boss at all this is the dumbest idea i have ever seen happen

Metalharpey likes this.
  12. Zygmunt

Obviously, they want to discourage players for from activities that allow making some silvers without 5 t3 pets.

MoonDance17, Atakarias and Iroha like this.
  13. [FoH]Harfle

Who asked for more rng on bosses we didn’t even get the set world boss spawn in the patch.

#13 [FoH]Harfle, May 17, 2018
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2018
    Metalharpey likes this.
  14. Spartkle

Why? This make no sense? Having a boss spawn on every server makes it fair for everyone to participate without having to server hop. This is just a really stupid idea. This doesnt make fighting the field bosses optimal. The way the bosses were was fine. Also don't make them fixed times, thats ridiculous. Please think over this change and revert it, this is just stupid.

15. Atakarias

More and more worse the gameD:<

16. Fortika

Fortika Valkyrie 60 EU

This is a joke, right? Why do you change a running system? (I mean this very specific part) Never heard of that saying? ....

17. RengerEl

Instead of 20 random servers, just make it channels 2-4 on bal, cal, kam, med, ser, val, and velia ... 21 channels, but people don't have to guess.

18. Happywall

just stop it

19. Whitrix

Ambassador

I... don't understand this change.

20. C6H5CH3

Let me get this straight...
    Following disaster after disaster resulting in outcries from the player base large enough to make you feel forced to issue public apology statements you promised us to be less ambiguous, facilitate better and more frequent communication between developer and publisher and listen more to your customers.
    Then, you give us yet another thing nobody asked for out of the blue which makes things worse for everyone involved, fail to even tell us about it in the most basic documentation we should be able to expect, only do so upon be asked and also only in the very same language you used a year ago on us. "adjusted".
    As a well paying customer that has been with you since the early beta phase, I'd like to humbly inquire: Are you fkin kidding me?