1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Worst ui update

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by dohgoh, Oct 8, 2019.

1. Xeniph

Uhh...no. I don't see how you get that.

What I want is yesterdays ui back. Or hell even a normal MMO ui back.

Hell I haven't even owned a console since the Atari. No game is worth tying to retrain 22 years of muscle memory simply because the console ui will work on pc. They should have given all other platforms the PC UI, imo.

DaNewb, Parilee, Phoenixxx75 and 2 others like this.
  2. Jackemmenjaser

1000% agree. This UI update is garbage. i get you guys are trying to start a mobile version of BDO, but don't bring it to PC. Please put this back, or allow people to choose.

DaNewb, Parilee, Phoenixxx75 and 2 others like this.
  3. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Never the less it's hideous. It detracts from the visual stunning of BDO with a cold, clunky, clashing, and out of place console UI. It's ugly and I want my classic ui back.... The one that worked fine and visually fit the game.

I'm playing on PC not console or mobile. It's not only a bad look aesthetically but also in regards to PA giving a crap about their customers.

Parilee, Phoenixxx75, Nitty and 2 others like this.
  4. Buddypal

The enhancement window has to be a joke! Just too bad i could not laugh...

Veight likes this.
  5. yukishiro1

The days of PC supremacy are over. You will enjoy the thin gruel fed to you along with the console plebs, and you will like it.

Veight and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  6. Törni

Could you be more specific about what is so bad about the new enhancement window? Not at home yet, haven't been able to check it thoroughly.

7. Amirawr

Worst ui changes ever, give us the old one back.

Veight, Parilee, Phoenixxx75 and 2 others like this.
  8. Buddypal

Untitled.jpg

Soulless and bland.

9. HighAsAKite

It feels like the windows 200% scaling option is on... I'm not blind you know...Please just shrink everything 30 to 50%

DaNewb, Parilee, Phoenixxx75 and 6 others like this.
  10. MagicalTabletopGirls

That will be the entire UI, they arent even finished destroying it yet.

Nitty likes this.
  11. Kenwulf

I don't understand you people. The new UI is awesome. Everything has a hotkey. You only have to look at it once. No more stupid clicking everything. Stop hating everything because you got used to something else. Seriously. All this complaining about meaningless stuff is getting boring on these forums.

Hajiarux likes this.
  12. Dynamite Joe

as mention above.....the size dont fit...all windows are much too big - a slider to rescale it would be great

Veight and Phoenixxx75 like this.
  13. Yukizawa

Yukizawa Witch 60 EU

I do not need a hotkey for each menu.
    I want a nicely designed and game-matched gui.

The Gui that is presented to us can create a 5 year old in 5 minutes. I have never seen such a loveless menu in any game.

Just because it's "modern" does not mean it fits.

Nitty, Ayumie and rSick like this.
  14. Whitrix

Ambassador

Actually Black Desert Mobile is a game that exists and is released in some countries for a year now. It'll come here by the end of the year or so, but it's a completely different game.

Hajiarux likes this.
  15. Hajiarux

This UI update is amazing the old one have lots of bugs can make even the game performance running like crap. +1 for the UI update <3

#55 Hajiarux, Oct 8, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2019
  16. Floatnhi

Pls change it back, dear god. Old UI looks way better, just the new hotkeys are fine

DaNewb and Corrus like this.
  17. Fobias

That new layout …… MY EYES.... MY POOR EYES !!! They have put something in them…. I am going blind...

It feels like they really dont like the gamers....other than X-Box segment.

Robf, Erich Zann, Phoenixxx75 and 2 others like this.
  18. Fobias

This is not as a joke. The new interface actually do hurt my eyes. The new boxes for some reason gives me a headache… something that has never been a problem for all the time I have been playing BDO...and I have been here almost from the start. I can actually fell the difference in the headache when I go from the open world to the NPCs.

Buddypal and JM like this.
  19. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

Its not "meaningless" it's ugly and cumbersome. Glad you like it but we should be given the option. I legit hate looking at any of the new UI.... Interaction with NPCs is particularly ugly. It's like I suddenly jumped into a different game. Just cause you like it doesn't delegitimise people's dislike of it.

rSick, Parilee, Buddypal and 2 others like this.
  20. Monkeyofdoom44

When I have my resolution set to anything other than 1300 x 380 or something like that, my mouse is an inch away from where it's supposed to be. It was like this before and I'd accepted it. With the new UI though, at this resolution, all the ui goes off the screen. I physically can't press some of the buttons... I tried to change it to the "reccomended" resolution as it says the UI may have problems otherwise, and because my mouse is an inch away from my cursor, I can't press some buttons still as my mouse physically can't go any further to the side of the screen. Also, it's ugly. It's too clunky, has a bad color palate, everything is too spread out, to blocky, annoying to use, covers what's behind it far too much, and is just generally bad. Whoever designed it should be sad that they were only born with half a brain that someone then ate half of with an electric spoon.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.