1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Would you start bdo fresh?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Zaolee, Aug 11, 2018.

1. Wildcard

New accs got a lot of silver and stuff thrown at them nowadays :D

Owning a house, living in a tent for a while is called vacation ;) Same with altaccs :)

2. Luxea

Luxea Ranger 63

It's easy enough to catch up but no, there would be nothing new so starting over is pointless. I'd play exactly the same class, I'd know how to reacquire the stuff I have with fair ease but even then, with nothing I haven't experienced yet, it's just a worthless goal.

3. Draconnix

Draconnix Berserker 62

I would not come back, 400 cp and 535 energy 80 artistan workers took me to long

4. Shakur

Shakur Musa 62 EU

haha i actually did that, i started playing again in april 2018 took a break from 2017 april.

My account has been hacked, striker and warrior were full tet boss gear except nouver but vangertz and leather instead. Kakao has only a 3 month backup so they couldnt recover my items rip:
    tet red coral,tri basi, tri centaur,tet sicil,tri serap, sharp alchemy stone destro & protect and of course the tet weapons.hacker destroyed stuff and i think he did a huge preorder for a tet dande for witch because thats all i had not even the silver if he sold the rest feelsbadman.

Edit: but to completly start from scratch probably nope.
    When they raise lvl cap to 64 i would say yes but before this nope.

#44 Shakur, Aug 13, 2018
    Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
  5. Namoo

If I lost everything after 2 years of progress, there's no way I'd want to come back and start over. This game is way too much of a time commitment to simply start over. Not to mention, playing nearly from launch, I had no idea how to do anything in the game and I gradually learned as time went on, so the experience of gearing up and exploring the world was fun for awhile because it just happened gradually. If I had to start over with all the knowledge I had now, I don't think it would be fun to have to worry about everything I needed to do all over again.

6. Joungf

If the game is completely reset and every player has to start from zero / scratch - yes

7. Escapism

Needs a LOT more information and context to answer this.
    • Is everyone starting fresh, or just you?
    • Is it a fresh start in the current state of the game, or a new full re-release starting again pre-mediah & awakenings?
      • Will they do all the same crappy mistakes like cc changes, renown system, seamonster hunting, desert shovelling ect. again?
      • Will we keep getting all the content and updates delayed for months and years behind KR? Even though theyre already finished?
    • Would i get all my pearls refunded, so i can invest them again?
    • Would there be some sort of compensation for Loyalties? (This ones actually one of the most important, as i dont feel like waiting for a damn full year again just to be able to max out weight for 2 mains)
    Either way, in most cases the answer would be no, but there would be a slight chance for a yes, depending on the circumstances, mainly due to the current complete lack/absence of any other descent mmo's.

8. Tjaranis

your argument is that people complain about gear gab and that their characters are vastly Weaker, and you are then arguing that the problem is just that those people won't admit that they are just weaker? and that the reason they are weaker is that they didn't put in the effort of the 12h guy.....
    are you even hearing yourself?

also, shut up about effort and doing "your part for it" i've seen several people without a single pen at 300+ FS, you didn't even get CLOSE to that effort and amount of wasted hours. there are also people who duo to the psychological abuse of the games have failed 2-3 PEN rolouttes and are vastly worse statsed than people who barely did a third of the effort, work and investment, YET they are far stronger stats wise.

trying to argue anything in those views and trying to argue that anyone "deserved" their extreme absurd advantages (such as what full TET access bis and 3xPen etc. gives) is absolutely ridiculous as EVERYONE who got that kind of godlike gear got it NOT because they played more hardcore, smarter, better etc. but because they where stupid lucky on their RNG again and again and AGAIN.. (even 1PEN or bis TET access is stupid luck for the extremely vast majority of owners)...

calling people that wasn't retard lucky for "plebs" is just pathetic and disgusting imho....

#48 Tjaranis, Aug 13, 2018
  9. MozezCore

"Plebs" are not people with bad gear. Plebs are people who are crying for no reason. Like you for example.

And yes, there is obviously a need for gear advantages. Who would play this game actively if there wasnt?
    Your problem is to admit that you did not play frequently enough to get good gear. Your posts are just the usual *blabla* that nobody cares for. They can give plebs like you whatever catch up mechanic that they want. Even if we get all softcap gear NOW. There will be more active players than you who are progressing faster. And you will be back here crying for "my friend has PEN and I doooooooooooooooooont.. REEEEEEEEEEEEE"

This is posted by a guy who is playing casually and who does not have fully softcap gear. All this is important for the game. And your delusional opinion that people who play very much should not be rewarded is just irrelevant BabyRage

10. crawlord

crawlord Mystic NA

11. Raven Croft

Let me put this into one though dude...Eh...Noo.

12. Sizer

Sizer Kilgannon Maehwa 62 NA

give me back all the money I spent and yeah sure.
    then I wouln'd spend a ****** dime on a seamonster hunting game .

Alicia Dominica likes this.
  13. Tjaranis

this just proofs my point...
    and exactly people like me who failed 11+ times to PEN got accessories at 40%+ more needed than norm, you call plebs and say are just crying and didn't put the effort to deserve not being at a Huge disadvantage -_-
    seriously stfu and gtfo until you get a clue.

#53 Tjaranis, Aug 13, 2018