1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTH is going on with the accesories prices

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Allan1985, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

Well said! This is pretty much the reality of the matter! Accessories or even enhancing in general. Is complete and utter BS for most of us, while others get super RNG carried over and over again. So we adapted to this, and stopped self enhancing and started to buy our gear already enhanced from the marketplace.

You want the prices to go down? You better start convincing Pearl Abyss to make enhancing viable for everybody accounts instead of just a select few. Which I doubt will ever happen.

#21 Fearless V, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 3, 2019
  2. Aelisah

My bf and I got back to play the game back in march, he then bought a TRI ogre ring for 3,2 BILL - back then he thought it was a good buy cause when we left the game before central marketplace it was even more. Well, in less than 4 weeks later, the event came out about getting TRI accessories and the price dropped significantly.
    I had another tri ogre ring and saved it for about a month before I sold it, waiting for the prices to rise, I supose im not alone who thought of that.

Now more than 2 months passed, it's only normal for prices to crawl back up when less people are getting / selling it. There's nothing strange about it.

Ѧ| Chaotic, Mimimimi and Smileybones like this.
  3. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

But why bother with this fact along many others that got pointed out in this topic and make educated guesses when you can spread conspiracy theories about evil Pearl Abyss eating babies.

Ѧ| Chaotic and Aelisah like this.
  4. Aelisah

Right - my bad.

All they're after is our WALLET

[​IMG]

Ѧ| Chaotic and Smileybones like this.
  5. Sidina

Sidina Lahn 62 EU

Yeah I agree, since the rift box changes the prices have been slowly climbing up. They had little dips inbetween when there were events but otherwise I have only see them increase.

Been failing my way through Narcs and Valtarras and I think for Valtarras it also adds that Mirumoks is mostly a group spot and for those still running special deals the belts go into the void. So that limits the supply a little more too.

Ѧ| Chaotic and Smileybones like this.
  6. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

i have problems to understand why you are wondering that prices go up or down. i mean its tied to demand.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  7. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

It never been easier to buy something now whether the reason behind the current increase is the change in rift box drops or just less people grinding old spots to fill demand but they are but a far cry from a year ago.

2018-05-30_1747885300.jpg lelel.jpg 2018-05-14_431191194.jpg 1 year ago.jpg these were tri accesories average though even peaked up to 7 bil a pop

now as for tet accesories from my own experience of having to 1 up and guess the previous looked like this
    2018-09-04_32518476.jpg lel.jpg 2018-11-01_507259194.jpg rip.jpg

and this was from a year ago where the only way to get something aside from making it yourself was to out pre order others, with certain tet accessories hitting up to 20 bil at the time

Making silver is easier then ever then, there was the smh era of silver blowing up the market in turn pretty much doubling the price since pre orders were a thing.

Nower days alot of people have probably learnt to save silver for gear then outright making it themselves reducing the supply as well as no more wellfare accessory boxes but the prices are going to go up and down like they always have ogres have been up at 14 bil all the way down to 7,8 bil so you never know.

8. Mimimimi

because the demand should roughly stay the same, and only supply is changed a lot by certain patches. therefore we can reason about when and what changed supply to a significant degree to understand the price surge.

Fearless V likes this.
  9. t4mpel

Did u ever play a "free" economic market game? Pure capitalism? I can tell u the result if people set prices at own will:
    A few whales will buy every rare item with low price. Every of it. And then resell it for insane money. Sooner or later people will buy that, cause there is simply no alternative. Those few guys would get richer and richer and buy more off til they control everything. They're gonna preorder items at insane offers and resell it for even more. Your simple "solution" is totally bulls***, sry but no no no.

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Demand can vary greatly as well because of several factors, such as events which increase the playerbase's buying power, mass returning players at particular patches, new classes, etc

11. Myntiix

Myntiix Archer

Why should it stay the same? if one day 10 people think " ok i got enough silver to try my luck " andd then they go and buy tons of accessorys why shouldnt the prices change?

12. Thranduil

All the duo/tri freebies lowered the price of accesories by a lot, it took this much time for prices to recover, so it's not that now accesories are expensive, but that they were too cheap for a long time.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  13. Mimimimi

oh yes it can change of course, but to create a steep upwards trend like we see it at the moment a big amount of players would need to do that at the same time. afterall, even if you save up your money and spend it all at once you won't be able to spend more for a while. it averages out.

fair point, but in this case i fail to see any of that.

#33 Mimimimi, Jul 3, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 7, 2019
  14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Well Shai players get rewarded with 600m for having created theirs on time and for levelling her to 58 so there is that for sure. Also let's not forget about the recent fishing event that brought quite some income to newest players.

Mimimimi and Myntiix like this.
  15. Avantala

I did 8 rifts yesterday. Got 8 times cronstones. I guess this is now nerfed like crazy? Even from both "Very hard" once.

Kinda not gonna bother with rifts again if it's only going to be crons now..

16. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

Here is the most recent topic on the rift rewards you bring up: https://community.blackdesertonline...rds-are-now-just-non-stop-cron-stones.449304/

By reading the reports, you will learn that nothing got nerfed and that you just got a bad luck streak.

Additionally, cron drop chances are unrelated to boss difficulty, but the type of loot box you get is.

Ѧ| Chaotic likes this.
  17. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 62 EU

cron stone rewards wouldnt even be bad if they gave more decent quantities.

Fearless V likes this.
  18. Vanadiel

It did get nerfed, because originally cron stones were not part of the loot table.
    It's the crons many consider a nerf, because they would rather not have that being part of the loot table.

Phoenixxx75 likes this.
  19. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

This is very interesting but totally out of point since @Avantala clearly complained about cron drop rate, not the fact they exist in the drop table.

20. Avantala

Ok, then i will just try again to see if i get better luck. I don't enhance gear my self so cronstones are useless to me. Maybe i should start with it since i've got so many of them!

But thanks for the info!

Phoenixxx75 and Fearless V like this.