1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

WTH is going on with the accesories prices

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Allan1985, Jul 3, 2019.

1. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

BDO is a very long term game with player decisions that sometime give fruits after a very long time. About upgrading, you might realize at some point being in a position of willing to progress but unable to buy upgrades and will enjoy the crons you slowly piled up.

You might also want to own a dream horse someday who knows.

Avantala and Ѧ| Chaotic like this.
  2. Mimimimi

seeing how a lot of things increased in price recently that might be it. probably better to hold onto money for now. will be interesting if the rewards from black spirit traces are influencing accessory prices again.

i was lucky af that still only a few players noticed that tet ogre and tet laytenn are nearly as expensive as tet tungrad neck by now. while ogre and layten steadily increased, tungrad stayed the same (probably because there are only one or two sold everyday).

3. LinaCrysta

This was alredy mentioned here but pretty sure the main reasons the price has gone up tis because your introducing 500m X the amount of shais that have been lvled to 58 and that increases the amount of money in the system,which in turn makes prices spike.This usedto happen in the old market also when koi events or octopus events happened.Now add ontop that many people are back because of the new class,and youll see a ton of people looking to buy accessories and other gear with said +500m on their account

4. Swift

I'd say the market is still recovering from the TRI accessory event and the dark rift patch that happened a couple months ago.

Now you're finally seeing prices stabilize to where they 'should' be without Kakao interference.

PeaceInChaos likes this.
  5. KampersOwnedYou

I mean as a new player (when I started 3-4 years ago) I levelled up with crap I got from mob kills and never bought an item till I was level 56. Yes you need low level items but you don’t need to buy them. Ronos ring is a good example of an item that does not get sold. There are like a million of them on the market.

6. Icywave

Not even that

People don't know just how much jewelry supply drops when you add crons as a common return across the board for Rift drops, some people can get lucky and get 10/12 jewlery one week but it's common that crons are a drop across the board. This is why they did it to fight prices, because even with people mass enhancing (I did it with val quest line 1 stacks months ago before the change to add crons) to tri/tet the price still stayed the same because supply was so high.

7. Avantala

Can use the crons on dream horse tries too? Then i'll rather do that :)

Smileybones likes this.
  8. Sheky

Sheky Ranger 62

Chang saw me blow up and fail 9 Tets in a roll and is just ****ing with me. When I stop enhancing, the prices should go back down.

9. Vanadiel

Yes, complained as in "it seems it is always cron stones that drop now".

They would not drop if they were not part of the loot table. They did that on purpose, to "nerf" the drop rate of all the other items in the loot table by assigning a high chance of cron stones dropping.

Hence the feeling why it always seems cron stones that drop.

Fearless V likes this.
  10. Fearless V

Fearless V FearlessBeing Ranger 61 NA

[​IMG]

11. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 61 NA

The experience of reality showed so far that on average cron stones don't have a high chance of dropping at all. Hence the said "feeling" is uneducated superstition at best. The fact that Fearless approves your post also highly confirms it.