1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

wth man 2x t3 lvl 10 birbs = t3 ?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by FamousAzzkicker, Sep 21, 2018.

1. Grizabella

Gambling is stupid (imho), period. People say it is fun and the times they win make it worth the losses they incur in places like Vegas. In addition, skill can help your odds in some games in Vegas. Pets in this game are gambling with no real way to increase your odds beyond the set threshhold of Level 10 odds- i.e. there is no skill. Play if you find it fun and can afford it. Or don't. Just wait til they give you pets for free and smash them together for no real loss.

2. Jabolexor

And Yes, BYE, no players no game, ehm WAIT?!

GreyRebel likes this.
  3. Eynix

You're such a great fellow, but if you don't like social you don't have to participate in this forum.

Auralexia and GreyRebel like this.
  4. 2Cents

Another Satisfied Customer. What an amazing Business Model. I wonder why WOW has millions of customers and one with more advanced action combat and higher graphics doesn't even compete.

#itsamystery

Shenzaar and Factorial like this.
  5. FamousAzzkicker

the saddest part is, that i left around 1000€ in this game, and preordered this game, what a mistake man.
    but that was before they added artisan memory, and costume melted cronstones. (so no p2w)

this pet was free yes, i still had shitty luck on the other pets i bought for nearly 200€ before. i got unlucky there and only could smash 4xt1's to 2xt2 and then to 1xt3 , and that 4-5 times.
    this was my first t3 to t4-t5 attempt , and yeah the pets were "free" you could say, but it still took me 4 months logging in daily to get them, 4x30 days, and leveling them all to lvl 10, feeding them, and then attempting, just to get hit in the face and losing 2 months basically. could've even taken way longer if i would'nt have insta gotten them to t3.

im curious if costumer protection would take a look at this pet gambling, this is worse than lootboxes.

6. Isteria

Is this time for good or will you come back again in 2 months the same way you did on Bless The BDO Killer release? I remember you spamming the same **** back then.

7. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

I like social but not with dislexic people who don't know how tk read basic english ...
    They need to l2p and read more ...

8. Smilence

This is the most toxic part of the game, people actually want less people in an MMO....because this game promote single play than group.

Fateneko, Lateral and Factorial like this.
  9. MMoNoob

same happened 2 me with kuku birds 2nd time it happend to me. at least the kuku birds they give are free so i dont mind it sucks more when its pets you have paid for

10. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Yeah it's so hard to figure out that the average casual gamer that WoW does fanservice for doesn't like to grind thousands of hours to progress some % when he can instantly pay for hardcap character and reach endgame in mere weeks on WoW. That's rocket science for sure.

Honestly, some "customers" are so dumb that there are food ads stating "eating too much makes you fat" in some countries.

11. FamousAzzkicker

umm, i play 6-8 hours a day, since 2 years, but K

12. Lachdanan

sometimes information exist for a reason

petinfo.jpg

13. 2Cents

@Smileybones demonstrating his lack of knowledge as usual. WOW had an enormous player base when the leveling was extremely difficult. In fact a lot of it's downfall came when the progression became to easy.

14. Spartakatz

No, I want less whining people in the game because that creates a bad mood. You know, those kind of kids you already kicked off the playground because nobody wanted to play with them.

15. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Attempting to point out others lack of knowledge when you're the one lacking konwledge: WoW was designed since its release for casuals, it was obvious if you were playing real MMOs back in the day when WoW released, which is evidently not your case.

Anyway this is just another obvious attempt from you at dodging the original point which was your incompetence at realizing that BDO and WoW are different products tailored for different audiences, hence why the former isn't competing with the later.

#35 Smileybones, Sep 22, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 22, 2018
  16. Alexandrious

If its any consolation, the game went full complete P2W anyway. :) wont be anyone left soon cept the clueless new players who figures it out the hard way, the whales, and the Diehard Hardcores. You made a good choice :D

17. FamousAzzkicker

thx i agree, but i also hope they stop being stupid and get a change of mind, if not, well then good luck to them selling their next mmorpg, ASCENT: INFINITE REALM in europe/america

18. Alexandrious

Isnt that being made by the same guys who run Loli Pedobait simulator or somethin? Coulda sworn they call it....TERA...another korean mmo with apparent p2w in it... :|

Well, ppl will learn not to play Korean mmos after enough games.... :)

19. Claydough

Yup

Welcome to the lootbox loophole

“Its not a lootbox they’re pets”

20. DheReaper

DheReaper Ranger 62 EU

Didn't u quit ? why u here ?