1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You brought it on yourselves. How are you not satisfied?

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by Xenon, Jun 11, 2018.

1. Solsi

Of course you would think that. You're playing one of the least "gutted" classes atm, with edge over majority of others. While a class like wizard is so insanely gimped right now, walking vegetable and even players with much much lower gear score, will kick him like a sack of potatoes.

You're basically just as much if a hypocrite as mystics 6-7 weeks ago(or wizard 6-7 months ago) saying combat is so great and nicely balanced and everyone else can just gtfo if they don't like it. Everyone is so fricken' selfish. They can't see longer than their own class advantage. If they're on top the game is great :|

Blackhearted likes this.
  2. Kifon

Oh you mean the class that every other class had edge over before the patch ? The only reason ninja seems op now is because he was underpowered the whole time .Now that other classes are at his lvl , players with skill , which could kill you even before patch with underpowered ninja , seems so fking OP . Now that you cant jsut spam SA skills and one shot ppl you re mad . Git gud and learn to play your class properly .

Xenon, Sinon's Hubby and Wet Cake like this.
  3. Kusaragii

"Now that other classes are at his lvl"

Lol! Thanks for the laugh. :D

4. LordBrasca

LordBrasca LordBrasca Ninja 61 EU

Honestly speaking, as long as the AP scaling buff and renown score are there, it's impossible to take seriously any single attempt to balance this game.

5. bob349

Yes, it's our fault and not the fault of the company that implemented changes on the live servers that broke the game in new ways every week for months on end.

NA originally had lower AP scaling than Korea at very high AP. When they rolled this back we should have seen the end times approaching. The renown patch was just the Meteorite igniting as it entered the atmosphere.

Taadjo likes this.
  6. SirCrapALot

I know people with hundreds of thousands kills in WoW or thousands games in League of Legends and they still garbage. Your criterion is flawed.

Your amount of RBF score says nothing.

7. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i never said they should be revered or worshiped cause i know people with hundreds of kills in bdo that are garbage and have no common sense too but at least you can consider what they say more seriously when they have something to show for it

also anything outside of rbf isn't real pvp

8. KeiirValk

"Kallitren Ninja 61 NA" ... If you are trying to say Ninja is an underdog in ANY way shape or form you're a ****ing idiot and you need to get good.

9. Columba

Hahahahaha. Hahahahaha. “Any pvp where I don’t do well isn’t REAL pvp!” Well that would explain the very intimate interviews. Lol

10. Cyber_Day

A lot of us who are engaged in PvP don't RBF, mostly because theres other things to do that give us more money. I've seiged just about every weekend, I do node wars very often. You have no idea what your talking about half the time. It seems like you hate the game so why not quit? No one cares what you have to say, seriously. Your RBF score is totally irrelevant to the conversation. You can be strait garbage at the game, learn absolutely nothing from fighting other people, and still have a ton of RBF points from just going in and killing people on accident sometime. Stop spreading your toxicity.

btw, tamers op plz nerf :^)

#50 Cyber_Day, Jun 11, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 11, 2018
    Columba likes this.
  11. Joungf

please nerf the forum

Tokigare likes this.
  12. irrelevant

irrelevant Pixelstorm Tamer 62 EU

i have plenty of idea, i also did sieges and node wars and if you think that's real pvp then i feel genuinely bad for all your friends

you can be garbage with a ton of rbf score but at least you have some experience to back it up. I was there i did that.

meanwhile siege? Lmao siege pls u can sit afk in a castle and talk **** like a certain tamer used to before he probably quit cus the game is so bad right now lmao btw

how is logic so hard ?

13. Crimson_Scarlet

Crimson_Scarlet Shai 60 NA

I know who you are lightning I've seen your eva meme as well as for assuming that everyone rolls ap meta especially witch wiz at the moment you'd be surprised at how many don't run it I my self stopped running it since the start of the year but switch out depending on my mood or have a different gear set in my morco's bag .

2018-06-12_220295834.jpg run what i want.jpg (this is my gear set by the way)

I also have 420 accuracy most of the time so thats not an issue either.

As for whether they're op or not its not them who have changed as much its just that they have an easier time engaging and disengaging than they were use to say they go into a pile of aoe's against a wiztard group now only 1 skill has sa and a cc with cc being rng based as well its not like it use to be.

Also if your going to mention people wiping out hoards I've seen ninjas, kunos, zerks valks, musa, witch, wiz warriors, dks, strikers/mysitcs do the same thing and take up the kill feed ,mind you these individuals are all sitting around the 264-270 ap range with retarded renown buff to add to it.

14. JM

JM Tamer 62 NA

There is really no sense in engaging with this dufus...... he loves FFXIII that should say enough about their judgement.

15. Cyber_Day

I haven't been in the same castle for more than 2 weeks at a time for a LONG time. You have literally no idea what your talking about. Good tamers dunk everyone else in 1v1s aside from ninjas which is more of a skill matchup. There's a reason when people ask for Tamer tips your name doesn't come up. My GM in the guild I was in before Cho was an incredible tamer. He could fight 30-50GS above him w/o pet. It sounded like he was playing a piano when he forgot to switch to PTT. We have two great tamers in our guild that do the job their class does well. Killing priority targets, picking off cannon emplacements, getting to areas other classes cant get to either, and strait brawling. Just because you can't play your class to its absolute best doesn't mean other people can't. Get off your imaginary high horse. And in the great words of just about everyone who's had the misfortune of reading your comments, "Git Gud".

16. Columba

Well since he thinks he’s an expert on RBF (The Interview), he assumes he’s an expert everywhere. Just ask him!

MarsKiller likes this.
  17. Cyber_Day

I guess that they are happy in their own little world were in their mind they mastered the class and are playing it to its fullest. I dont even pretend I've mastered any class honestly. I have 3-4 classes i have TET weapons for that i rotate through depending on how i feel. Im proficient/geared enough to fight most people, but sometimes my hands get confused. Jack of all trades master of none :feelsbadcho:

Columba likes this.
  18. IWalkAlone

Wrong.Or we can say RBF is not real PvP too since its the most brain dead PvP of all BDO forms.

Columba likes this.
  19. Wyvinters

Wyvinters Berserker NA

When you finally realize the game was host to plenty of PvE carebears that finally had a taste of PvP for the first time,
    they seethe in hated denial when someone with better skill beats them to a pulp.
    This, in my opinion, was one of the reasons why a lot of players (Non-PvPers or Entitled, Toxic tryhards) started whinging and moaning about every class being OP.

Literally every feckin' class has been called OP in one way or another.

Warrior = Full Guard OP
    Valkyrie = Speed hax, Ultimate Vacuum skill and guard OP
    Ranger = Shotgun OP
    Ninja = Invis and Burst CC OP
    Kuno = CC Chain and ACC OP
    Zerker = Grab Chaining OP (Can't complain now f**kheads, if you still get owned, you suck)
    Musa = Spin to Win OP, save for the top 3% of geared Musas means Musas are OP because geared players play it.
    Maewha = Dash with CC single target in PvP OP
    Tamer = Big wolf is scary, OP
    Striker = Can take on several classes at once OP
    Mystic = Can take on several classes better than Striker and FoTM OP
    Lahn = She wears a Qipao, OP.
    Dark Knight = Tons of Evasion skills OP
    Sorceress = The only close to European looking female character OP (Sorry, was a joke...so is this class)

And finally, the best for last. The paladins of WoW. The baby of BDO....
    Witch and Wizard = EVERYTHING IS OP!!!!!

20. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

Used to be the underdog. No more. Stop taking **** out of context and read the thread before you type something stupid.

Man, did irrelevant really derail my thread? Somehow this became a tamer thread, when the whole point was to say to stop whining and asking for nerfs on everything. Instead, ask for buffs, and maybe we wouldn't be in this mess. If something needs to be nerfed, then you have to do something to compensate so it doesn't break the class.