1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Staff Response You cannot change servers due to restrictions

Discussion in 'Technical Support' started by Greekiz, Jan 25, 2018.

1. Greekiz

I get the message You cannot change servers due to restrictions when i try to enter into 1 of the servers, i tried multiple servers to enter EU_olvia, EU_calpheon and still the same message pops..
    After that message i get the notice: Connection with the server has been lost.
    I was playing just fine about 9 hours ago but now when i try to enter a server it shows me this message.

2. Tha_Ginja_Ninja

3. Greekiz

I did manage to log in after a few hours...but didnt change anything...i just logged normally without doing anything lol

4. Deigh

any GM response on this, my girlfriend and I are both locked onto different servers and keep getting this message when we try to hop.

5. Deigh

just got this solved, at least for me, make sure you dont have any alts reading, it prevents server swaps

Lelouch Wonka likes this.
  6. GM Kaioken

Game Master

Please send in a ticket titled #ChannelRestrictions or something similar if you are encountering this problem and we'll be able to help you out!

7. Greekiz

I have a feeling that this could be happening if 1 of your chars is doing any activity such as reading books, or having karma

8. Manliness

#560734 I tried a different channel and don't remember where my character was reading. Permanently locked out now. Please help.

9. VASOGGI

I was reading book as well but cannot log into the last channel because it was in an Olvia Channel and my 30 day Olvia limit had just expired simultaneously.