1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

"You cannot play PvP" when trying to fire cannons back at ghost ships or seamonsters.

Discussion in 'Suggestions' started by SupaStaVince, Jan 21, 2018.

1. SupaStaVince

I understand that this was implemented to prevent 49ers from basically cheesing PvP, but there needs to be a better solution in place instead of this. The primary focus of ocean content is lifeskilling. Unless you have any interest in endgame PvE/PvP, you're basically shooting yourself in the foot by giving others the ability to grief you. 49ers are also exempt from PvP immunity in siege channels and guild wars allowing you to kill them which makes this change utterly pointless and unfair to 49ers as another guild could dec on said 49er and they would not be able to fire back. It also means newbies cannot participate in ocean content.

Please reconsider this and implement a change that cannot be abused and is fair to everyone.

Edit: Typo

Randodom likes this.
  2. BurningReflex

BurningReflex Eratia Berserker 62 EU

"Please reconsider this and implement a change that cannot be abused and is fair to everyone."

Good luck with that one; this is why it's done the way it is now.

3. SupaStaVince

Solutions to other problems don't justify the side effects, especially if they're gamebreaking. Just look at karmabombing. Instead of ALTCers killing you now, they can just CC you and let the mobs get the killing blow circumventing the penalty while doing even more harm than what was originally done in the first place.

4. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

100% needs to be changed.
    My idea was that you could PvE with the cannons, but wouldn't do any PvP damage..

But I guess this is """""too hard""""" to do and won't benefit the devs in the way they like it, ($$$$$$$$$) zzz

5. GM Haliaeetus

Game Master

I've moved this thread over to our suggestions area.

SupaStaVince likes this.
  6. Randodom

Randodom Kunoichi 49 EU

Cool, now please don't forget it.
    I want to use my lvl 49 character in Margoria too.

SupaStaVince likes this.