1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You can't just "get" a pen Blackstar

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by PancakeRift, Jun 15, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Vanadiel

Third option is no other MMO is currently available that offers more/better than BDO.

Factorial likes this.
  2. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

All this is pretty cute in theory and all, let me remind you that the point you reacted to initially was me exposing 2Cent's propaganda about how BDO should be dead by now according to him, because it's "full p2w" and has "no content" according to the forum religion.

I don't mind discussing BDO demographics but I pointed out already your stereotypes and now you come back with more, like "players that only afk", as if there was a point to only afk, and on top of that making demograhpic assumptions upon said stereotypes.

3. kakodaimonos

Better? Definitely yes.
    More? No.

This game puts quantity over quality. You have a lot to do in this game but in the end it's either RNG or wait for x to finish.
    It's a beautiful shell of no real depth. It's basically is hollow in the end.

It's pretty much like plenty of other games. It has so much potential to be something massive and great but in the end they never tried to really achieve something with any of the content in the game. It all goes down to your progression on numbers on your gear/horse. Yeah you can build a ship as well. So 3 goals to achieve with all the things you can do. Great.

Factorial likes this.
  4. 2Cents

10,000 Players (mostly afk) is a great statistic in a market where games have MILLIONS OF CONCURRENT USERS

5. GreyRebel

GreyRebel DarkKnight 62 EU

yes PA , this blackstar weapon is too ez , we want an even harder weapons plz , a weapon which is harder than pen bs, at its tri .

people who make such threads are " ???" hm .. idk the word ....

Factorial likes this.
  6. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

I thought it was 3x 100 fs?

Taj likes this.
  7. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Nah, in total you will get 6x 100fs and at 30.000 you get 1x 300

8. Kyraios

Kyraios Sagaris Valkyrie NA

Hi I'm in his guild, he got it in the 180 fs range and he did two taps

9. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

Ty for the old news.

10. Xenon

Xenon Kallitren Ninja 61 NA

I don't see the 300 scroll anywhere. No enchanted scroll (+300) in the database or a place to obtain an advice of valks (+300)..

11. Lazesight

Would be great rolling a rng carryed account as there are many people who did not get a pen gold boss weapon at sub 200 fs when a tri blackstar weapon has the same chance as a pen gold boss weapon of popping.

12. Malkontent

You should definitely go play one of them and leave bdo for people that enjoy bdo.

Smileybones likes this.
  13. Kio

Kio Tsukete Tamer 62 EU

what?
    Screenshot_1.png

Screenshot_2.png

14. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

That's cute but beside the point. In other words, you dodged again and fail to explain us why BDO population has been stable over the years despite the so called full p2w and the lack of quality content and hasn't shared Archeage's fate.

Funny how once again you make a propaganda statement then run away when you're challenged on it.

15. Nagasaki

Nagasaki Ninja

I’ll try to look it up once home.
    But in total 6x 100fs and 1x 300 (which we don’t have ingame yet but can prepare for)

16. 2Cents

When your competition is Fall out 76, Anthem, and Bless Online it's HARD TO FAIL more than your competitors lol.

Path Of Exile, with it's inferior graphics, a smaller development team, and 2d game world is attracting a lot more players than BDO.

Pearl Abyss shouldn't be proud of 10k players, they should be wondering where the other 49.99 million players are at.

#56 2Cents, Jun 18, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 18, 2019
    Factorial and Tommus like this.
  17. Lemon Crush

Lemon Crush CreamLemon Witch 62 NA

What an uneducated pepega. If you are going to reply here and try to have an opinion make sure you actually know what you're talking about.

Even a TET black star has 2x the chance of a PEN kzarka with equal stacks just fyi.

18. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

You're still dodging and fail to explain BDO's stability despite years of propaganda of yours.

Additionally, funny how the 3 games you quoted belong to BDO's competition but not FFIV or ESO. Try to least to put any quality in your dodging rofl.

19. 2Cents

Just so the public is aware, Fortnite, WOW, Final Fantasy, Path of Exile have superior numbers without being pay2win.
    A 15 Year old version of WOW is actually doing much better than BDO.

BDO doesn't have much stability. It's just a set amount of players AFKing with a small player base. It's quite a shame because had they made the RIGHT and ETHICAL decisions the game would have hundreds of thousands if not millions of players.

@Smileybones will try to tell you about that amazing player base, which includes me all day long because my PC is running somewhere lol. I am that "stable stat" you're talking about. I show up online ALL THE TIME ROFL.

Factorial and Tommus like this.
  20. Smileybones

Smileybones Ranger 62 NA

Stopped reading after first sentence since nearly every WORD itself is a fallacy:

- Fortnite a MMORPG now ?
    - WoW not p2w ? LMAO
    - FFXIV has comparable amount of players on Steam than BDO
    - Path of Exile an MMORPG now ?

It's ok, you made an arrogant claim based on bs (Archeage has 445 online players on Steam, you know what a magnitude is ?) once again ansd got busted. Just admit it and move on instead of making things worse for you.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.