1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

You guys have to realize *proof inside*

Discussion in 'General Gameplay' started by OptimusPrime, Nov 20, 2017.

1. OptimusPrime

That Pearl Abyss doesn't give a **** on actually resolving costly issues.

They will rather let the veterans quit, freeing up traffic for the next batch of suckers to milk: consoles, steam, SEA region. Not to mention things down their pipeline like the mobile and the new games.

They've done the math. Relocate NA servers? HAHA fat chance. Take a wild guess why they went with Leasweb. **** quality, **** consumer retention. I get it, I want proper connections too, all the loyal players in NA want that. But they don't give a ****. Losing some NA PC revenue, focus on the new suckers on other platforms is a "good business" decision. Screw the early adopters and the loyal vets - they also did the math and knew they got enough revenue from us.

Secondly, don't have faith in a company where every single patch results in 1 step forward and 2 steps back in terms of data integrity. Rising sea levels? Check. Sudden increase in mob AP? Check. Multiple emergency hotfxes per every update? Checkcheckcheck. Their coding is beyond messy.

Through their incompetency, their lack of care is apparent.

Just move on. It's sad but such are the way things are in this consumer market.

I wish things were different too.

Kakao is just the intermediary. They have their hands tied.

Remember, the ones who do the real big decisions can't even open their own emails (they have secretaries do that for them). Let alone let them fathom what this product is even remotely like. They don't understand what lag is, nor do they care. All that's going on in their mind is "why are these dollar signs complaining" and "what's the next big thing we can milk, how long and what are the profit margins".

Unless a company in the software industry is controlled completely by the people who play it, free from investors and directors, get used to the current state of business practices.

nethkhadar likes this.
  2. OptimusPrime

This is our happiness graph. Not completely accurate. This is what we see:
    [​IMG]
    This is what Pearl Abyss sees:

upload_2017-11-19_20-25-23.png

Good job on the Kama 2 expansion! Everyone's getting a bonus! Great jump on KOSDAQ within 24 hours of the expansion!
    ...What do you mean problems? *looks at graph* I don't see a problem, go away Kakao

3. OptimusPrime

What players have nightmares at night:
    upload_2017-11-19_20-35-2.png

What Pearl Abyss dreams about at night:
    upload_2017-11-19_20-36-8.png

SPEND $$$ to RELOCATE providers??? Haha I think not! Do you know how much that would hurt our quarterly profits?? Gotta pick up that new Jag SUV tomorrow, using my stock bonus. Lower stock bonus = base model Jag SUV, nope.

4. Atron

For new servers you all will have to wait max 2 years.

Told the same thing 1 year ago on old forums ... life cycle of a server is about 4 years for a big publisher like this.

There is no chance in hell they will rent/buy new ones before 4 years pass.

5. ambyentlight

Contact your isp as it is either your side or the path your isp has auto set to reach the game servers, Game has some optimizeation issues and dataloss desync lag but it dosent disconnect you if your isp is good and your router is running well plugged directly into your pc. Do not use wifi as that gives dataloss.