1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Under Investigation Young NineShark doesn't drop Young Sea Monster's Neidan

Discussion in 'Bugs - Archive' started by Pernicious, Jun 21, 2018.

1. Pernicious

After an urgent maintenance, i noticed that the young sea monsters do not drop "Young Sea Monster's Neidan". Is this a mistake or "ninja patch"?

2. Nellkay

Nellkay Nellkay Mystic 61 EU

As said, Young NineShark doesn't drop Young Sea Monster's Neidan, and also, pets don't collect their loot, is this intended, or it's a bug from today's patch? Young Candidums work fine (Haven't tried Young Black Rust)

EDIT: It seems Neidan are a random drop now? not only on Young NineSharks, but on every Young Monster. When the monster you kill doesn't drop Neidans, pets can't collect their loot. (Sorry for the confusion)

#2 Nellkay, Jun 21, 2018
    Last edited: Jun 21, 2018
  3. HayamaLinnus

I get Young neidans every single time.

On the other hand my friend gets no neidans from every young sea monster killed. Yeah there is definitely a weird bug going on.

4. CM Jeste

Community Manager

Hello,

Thanks for the report, we will take a look into it. In the meantime, could you please confirm if some of you get 100% Young Sea Monster's Neidan, never since the patch or if it's random?

Kind regards,
    GM Jeste

5. Shesare

i get neidans from every 3th to 4th Young Monster. If intended, okay, but the big ones drop Neidans every time

6. Kachu

This was a problem since before maint. I submitted a ticket 4 days ago and was told you guys had already composed a report for your QA team- ticket #686134. It also doesn't work on Young Candidums. Idk about rusts as I've yet to see one. I get the error message that flashes repeatedly and it says "This slot is empty" and then I have to manually loot and only get the Young Candidum Shell or Young Nine Shark Horn Fragment and the sailing xp icon but no neidans. There are pics on the ticket. What is extra odd is that if I restart my computer after each kill, I will get neidans about 90% of the time.

7. Dreadmaul

I have done all the young types except rust, and the only time i seem too get neidan is when im close enougth to get it picked up. If im not close enougth and have too manually harvest it, i never get the neidan only the spesific part (horn fragment and so on) and sailing exp. I also have noticed two pop ups the first being. The distance is to great and the 2nd being this slot is empty. And that makes me haveing to manually harvest. hope it helps

#7 Dreadmaul, Jul 1, 2018
    Last edited: Jul 1, 2018
  8. Jollywand

yeah but seriously why u waste time doing those mob? they dont give enough sailing experince to be meaningfully.
    me and my guieldies done like 50 of them and even get a 1% at skilled so yeah they r a waste of time

9. OldGamerBroad

Today, I have killed several Young Candidums and Young Ninesharks. None of the mobs dropped anything. They were not even showing the blue "aura" to show there was loot. They all looked like a mob that had already been looted, and was yet to despawn. That being said, about 12 hours ago they were working (I killed 3 young Ninesharks and 1 Young Candidum), but my pets were unable to loot them, and upon manually looting them, there were no neidan on any of the mobs

10. Isteria

These things drop 1mil+ in blue coins. It would be too broken, if you could get that from each mob. They die in a second and they are all over the place.