1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Zerker awakening PvP/PvE when Bons and Add ons are changed(theorycrafting)

Discussion in 'Berserker' started by LordCrusty, Oct 18, 2020.

1. LordCrusty

This is pure theory crafting

I have been giving this some thought and i am curious if zerker will be S rank in large scale and PvE after these buffs go through.

Flame Buster is going to gain CC and debuff addons

Devastation (Super armor) will be getting Stiffness on hit in pvp with the bon skills mean they will be viable large scale threat outside of Q buff

Devastation (Super armor) will gain Even further CC and debuffs addon's

Assuming there will be a 30% crit buff addon to a quick 1 button skill it will make Predatory Hunt obsolete and allow much faster buffing into skills like raging thunder and feral rage for PvE

beast roar which is a super armor large aoe skill could gain cc, dots and debuffs

fearsome tyrant will be able to gain CC and further debuff addons
    S
    Storming Beast could be a major debuff skill, it has no cool down and gives -12% evasion 20% casting, attack and move speed reduction, stiffness on hits, imagine adding more cc or debuffs/dots to this skill.

Awakening skill addons could gain upwards of 10% evasion addons making them MORE tanky

Non cool down aoe skills like ground lifting and blasting could be used for either heavy CC, Buffing or debuffs( the amount of hits the skills have kinda make self recovery negligible)

Dots on aoe skills like ground lifting and devastation for example could be useful for places like sycraia or future high HP mobs adding hundreds of damage dmg per 3 seconds or largescale

People keep saying wizard and witch get the best out of this but i tend to think zerker will in all honesty

I only play zerker for bartering atm so as i mentioned this is theorycrafting but these addons and bon skills could push zerker to S tier across the board due to the sheer Aoe cc/debuff and tankyness a zerker provides, Imagine having a full DP build zerker with all these cc's and self heals, people should be afraid.... very afraid, someone like choice would desimate an entire fight.

Please discuss

#1 LordCrusty, Oct 18, 2020
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2020
  2. Vortexii

The danger is that it gives beserker even more grief potential. It's always been known as the mob feeder, but extra cc, or protections just makes it that much easier. In the case of less mobile classes it's already a disaster. With new higher end areas it's even easier to abuse than ever.

Many of the CC mechanics including zerker do virtually no damage even on a 0DP character. That gives a massive amount of griefing potential to ensure it's nearly impossible to kill the opponent yourself while keeping them grounded so the mobs will finish them off.

It's a massive exploit that has been in the game for a long time, but never been addressed by Kakao or Pearl Abyss. They would rather just sweep it under the rug and pretend it doesn't exist.

3. LordCrusty

Yeah i expect zerker to be a major pain in fights both small and largescale, DP zerker could go full on AOE CC griefer in node wars and sieges.

4. Vortexii

In Sieges that's pretty much fair game everyone is there to fight. The real power is using a Zerker in end game grinds spots to mob feed players. Use the copied gear and sit at 0 exp with no crystals. Now you have an immensely strong mob feeder that literally can't be stopped. You can't PK it, you can't mob feed them back. There is no legitimate way to fight back against this situation. They can run from spot to spot clearing out everyone.

5. WhySoSeeryus

WhySoSeeryus Wizard 64 EU

would be nice to see him as a true bruiser/cc class. most zerkers will tell you to **** off coz they want mucho mucho damage and highlight reels from q and bsrs. :D

6. LordCrusty

I tried zerker the past few days and it's a great PvE class, i had to change my grinding method though because the server kept reloading me from attacking to fast and i didn't want it to think i was doing something illegal.

If you have Infinite Mana pot and a good setup you can put ground lifting on your hotbar and spam it, i was going around aakman decimating on respawn but at 250 FPS in low graphics mode i was reloading every few mins lol.

Even at 261 kutum i was doing really good at Stars end ground lift spamming on knocked down mobs, i would love to see this class with the new changes.